Chapter 19

3 Weeks Later
"Jeremiah!" I yelled up the stairs. I sighed and walked upstairs.
There's been no sign of Jason lately and Tyler has been in the cellar since the last encounter we had. Damon is going to decide what to do with him soon he says.
I opened Jeremiah's door and looked around. He wasn't in there.
"Damon!" I yelled, searching his room. The window was open and I climbed out onto the roof. There was a note taped to the window along with my knife. I growled and ripped it down, climbing back inside.
Sweet Reagan,
I've missed you darling. Jeremiah is going to visit wit me for a bit. You can find him at the location in which we first met. I will also be there to welcome you home. Remember, no tricks ;)
-Your True Mate,
         Jason
"Fuck!" I yelled running down the stairs and outside.
"Damon!" I yelled running into the pack house. "I was supposed to keep him safe! This ends today!"
"What happened?" Damon asked, taking the note from my hands.
After he read it he threw it on the floor and marched out of the pack house.
I need my best warriors out front now. This war ends today. Damon sent through the pack link.
Soon there were 50 men and 30 women standing in front of us. I nodded at them and they bowed their heads.
"The rogue that has been tormenting your Luna has made a return. He has Jeremiah again. We are going to get him back and end this. He doesn't leave alive." Damons voice boomed over everyone. They all cheered and shifted into their wolf, waiting for us to show them where to go.
Damon and I shifted, leading them towards my old pack.
There's a small Elementary School on the boarder of my parents pack and the neighboring pack. It's been closed ever since Jason killed the child. I sent through the pack link so they knew where we were heading. Everyone except me will stop in the woods and stay out of sight. I will go in and retrieve my brother. You guys stay out or Jason will run and take Jeremiah with him.
I heard a chorus of Yes Luna's followed by a furious no. I glared over at Damon and put my walls up. He isn't going to tell me no.
I sped up and ran until I saw the house where he was located.
I came to a stop and shifted, throwing on my clothes. The shorts exposed my legs to the cold air as I turned towards the pack. Damon stayed in wolf form and glared at me. I shook my head and turned around, walking through the bushes. It was now or never.
I crept around the house and walked in the back door. Jeremiah's scent was everywhere and so was Jason's.
"Welcome to our home Reagan!" I heard the Jason's voice echo around the room.
"Give me my brother!" I yelled.
"Ray?" I heard Jeremiah whimper as the stairs creaked.
"Jer!" I yelled as he ran down the steps and to me. He jumped into my arms and I picked him up, kissing his forehead.
"Jer I need you to listen to me." I said, setting him down. "You're going to leave. You're going to run as fast and as far as you can. If you run that way," I said, pointing towards the direction in which our pack was "you will eventually reach our pack. And you tell them that I'm sorry. Tell Damon I love him. Tell our parents thank you and that I love them. But I can come with you."
"But why?" He asked, tears spilling down his face.
"Because baby. I have to stay here. In order for everyone to be okay. I need you to run Jer. I'm not asking, I'm telling. You run and don't look back." I kissed his forehead and hugged him tight as he whispered an okay.
"I love you Ray. So much." He said.
"I love you too Jer." I said as he turned and ran out of the door. I couldn't let the rogue know that I wasn't alone. I had to play it off. If that meant watching him cry for now then I'm okay with that. As long as he's safe.
"Now Reagan." I heard Jason's voice again. "We wait at least five minutes to make sure he doesn't come back."
"Okay." I said, letting a few years slip from my eyes as I sat on the floor.
"Oh don't cry. It'll be okay. Soon we'll be together." He said.
"That's the problem." I said quietly.
He growled lowly and I just sat there.
After five minutes had gone by I heard him coming down the steps. I patted my sleeve and felt the knife still securely there.
I stood up and brushed my self off.
"There's my beautiful mate!" He exclaimed, walking over to me. I shuttered at him calling me his mate and he growled.
"You'll learn to love me." He growled lowly.
"No. You'll force me to." I growled back.
"You shouldn't be so disrespectful." He said, shaking his head. I growled and he growled back, taking a step towards me.
"You don't growl at your alpha." He snarled, lifting his hand and swiping his claws across my face.
"What the hell?" I yelled, clutching my face as blood poured from the wound.
"You shouldn't hit your mate." I said sarcastically. He just looked at me and shook his head.
"I'm sorry." He said quietly, walking over. He pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and took a deep breath. It's now or never.
"I'm sorry." I whispered as I quickly pulled the knife out and plunged it through his back and into his heart.
I backed away as he stumbled backwards and looked at me.
"But I loved you." He whispered as he fell to the ground and took his last breath.
"He's gone." I'm uttered to myself, slowly sliding down the wall. "He's gone and I killed him."
I buried my face in my hands and cried. I cried about everything. The fact that I just killed him, the fact that my face was throbbing in pain, Jer was put through so much. But mostly, I cried about how all of this was my fault.
It's done. I sent through the pack link. I heard a bunch of footsteps outside and looked up as Damon ran though the door.
"Oh Princess. Come here." He said quietly, picking me up. I laid my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath, calming down slightly.
"Where's Jeremiah?" I asked.
"I told him I stay outside, unsure of what we would find inside." He said, carrying me outside.
I looked over and as all of the warriors cheered and gathered around us. I smiled and nodded.
"Lets go home." I said, wiggling from Damons grasp and shifting.
Jeremiah walked over and smiled at me. I nudged him towards me and laid down. He climbed on my back, gripping onto my fur as we took off, finally heading home.
-----------------------------------------
Well Guys!
Jason Is Gone, We're One Step Closer To The End Of This Book.
But Not Completely Done!
We Still Have Tyler To Deal With. Then, I'm Not Sure If They Should Have A Child, What Do You All Think?
Should I Lengthen The Book And Add A Child? Or Just Sort Out The Tyler Thing And Finish This Book?
Should This Be The End Of This Series, Or Should I Keep Going?
Let Me Know What You Guys Think!
Until Next Time,
💖"You Don't Have To Be Pretty Like Her, You Can Be Pretty Like You"💖
-Allenah <3