Valentines special part 1:padlock

((These r just gonna be one shots that might not have anything to do with the story, if there is a shipping u want me to make a valentine one shot out of let me know before valentine's day . Again, this may or may not be tied into the actual story.))

Valentines day, A day where people spend their time making cards or buying things for their loved ones.
Tony thinks valentine's day is just a complete waist of time, well actually he thinks all holidays are a big waist of time. Paige on the other hand loves most of the holidays, the only one she hates st. Patrick's day. Ugh... a holiday that you HAVE to wear green, she really hated that holiday. In fact she had to lock herself in her room every time that holiday comes around, so she won't have to look at such a uncreative color everywhere she looks.

Back to valentine's day, paige likes valentine's day for a lot of reasons other then just the creative colors.
For 1 there's hearts everywhere 2nd the cards that people practically pour their creativity and love into each card they make and also... there is no green at all!
Such a perfect holiday indeed!

There is just one thing paige always wanted to do for the longest time and what's the perfect kind of time to do it on valentine's day!? What's that one thing? Why to tell tony how much she loves him of corse.
She really loved tony as in a more then friends kind of way, of course she thinks tony thinks love is a waist of time but it was worth a shot telling him.
She had a actual human heart covered in glitter and paint but she thought maybe tony wouldn't like that so she just made a card, she poured all her heart and soul and creativity into the card. She smiled to herself proud of the effort she put into her work.

She put her colorful hair in a fancy pony tail and grabs the card carefully, trying not to ruin it with her hands made of black ink then heads to the living room where tony is. There he is, sitting on the couch watching that show harry always watches. Paige decided to cover his eyes with her hands made of ink "guess who~?" The human like notebook giggles, tony chuckled "let me think....colin?" Tony joked "do I really sound like colin????"paige asked and tony laughs "no my dear, you sound nothing like colin" the clock has said and paige moves her hands out of the way and hands tony the card.

"Happy valentine's day~" paige sang with a smile on her pale face.
Tony rolls his eyes "you didn't have to waist your time on making this" Tony has said "just look at it mr. Idon'tliketheholidays" paige said to the blue skinned clock. Tony sighs and examines the card, it was covered in all kinds of colors and some of the ink that is on paiges hands, hearts everywhere, and the words 'happy valentine's day tony' is written on it in blue ink and beautiful cursive writing. "Its....nice" Tony told the notebook "look inside!" Paige told the clock. Tony sighs again and opens the card. Inside shows blue hearts and the words 'I love you' are written in the same beautiful hand writing, a few seconds after he opened the card he felt a pair of lips on his cheek.

Tony's eyes widen and looks at paige that is now sitting beside him. Paige still has a smile on her face and patiently waits for the clock to speak. "Wow.... uh... I never thought you felt that way paige. This is... very surprising" Tony finally spoke, his blue face gets slightly darker from him blushing. "Ssssooooooooooo does this mean you feel the same!?" Paige said filled with hope and smiles more,her pale cheeks now have a slight tint of pink. "Maybe..." Tony mummbles, overwhelmed with joy she hugs the clock tightly and gives him another kiss on his cheek leaving black lipstick on his face "Happy valentine's day tony!" Paige smiles making tony smile in return.

"Happy valentine's day my dear"