chapter 10

Manny sniffed and looked over to see a pretty little butterfly "that there's so much hatred in the world, I hope you don't mind if I asked you a question" he butterfly flew closer to the young boy and manny wipes the tears away, since his eyes were filled with tears it was hard to make out what is in front of him "a little baby pigeon....?" Manny said with confusion followed by a small creepy giggle, which may I say did not come from the butterfly that is right in front of him.

"Have you ever wondered why we're here? What's it all about you have no idea" the butterfly sang with joy "everywhere you look all you see is hatred and darkness death and fear" he sang, manny didn't feel pain or fear like he did when the other teachers sang. He thought that this teacher is nice, like his friend Dolly.

"But you know it doesn't have to be that I hate you and you hate me. Cuz even though we're different doesn't make a difference. And we can live in harmony~! I know you don't know who I am but maybe I can hold your hand and together we can understand about loooove~"
The butterfly sang.

*meanwhile*

"Guys let's go! We gotta find manny!" You said to robin and harry "but there's still plenty of chicken left and I want to eat the chicken" robin said and you looked at him with a angry face "I wanna eat too can't we just do that instead?" Harry said, a small dark cloud appeared over your head a little struck of lightning followed by a boom of Thunder came from the small cloud and your face grew red with anger.

"how the hell are you saying such things when manny could be against another teacher or worse!?" You yelled making the 2 men flinch, you huffed and stormed off to find the small ball of sunshine.