chapter 11

Manny's arms and legs where strapped to a chair, tears ran down his yellowish cheeks. He was scared, he knew it was a bad idea to follow the butterfly. They talked or well sang about love and all, it made him so confused.

Everyone kept saying that he must change his name and clean his brain to forget all he ever knew.
He knew something was wrong when they brought him to Malcom! They took away his doll and put this robe and stuff over his cloths then strapped him to the chair.

They stamped a different name on his robe and the butterfly named shrignold holds a ring with flowers "now wear this ring" Shrignold sang "and join the king!" All of the people sang "and you will never be alone~!" Shrignold sang again. As soon as the teaching song was done the clouds turned grey and thunder booms out frightening most of the Malcom followers.

Shrignold drops the ring and everyone started to run. There was thunder and lighting making manny's ears ring, even tho the thunder was loud. It still isn't as bad when the clock was yelling at him.

Screams came from different places and lighting strikes more.

((I'm to tired for this 😂))

Manny blacked out and you came running to him, that damn butterfly. You removed the straps that binds his arms and legs to the chair he is in and picked him up "thank God..." you mummble to yourself.

*time skip*

You came back to the picnic with manny asleep in your arms, robin and harry didn't eat the food. In fact they weren't even at the picnic, they left a note for you that they went off to look for manny and that they are sorry.
You sighed and sat down with the ball of sunshine.

When manny woke up he keeps asking you what has happened and you only told him that it's all over now and it won't happen again.
He then asked you where his doll was, you must've left it back there but it's to late to go back.