chapter 13

(Short)

The humming stopped when you opened your eyes,it was mannys doll sitting in harrys chair. Its lavender button eyes are staring at you and its making you very uncomfortable.
You got up and turned the doll around so it can stop staring at you then you noticed that the kitchen light is on.

You walked to the doorway to the kitchen and looked inside to see manny looking through the fridge, you walked in the kitchen "manny? What are you doing up?" You asked, manny jumps a bit startled by you kinda popping out of nowhere "oh hi miss. (Y/n)" manny smiled "im getting some milk... And ice cream" manny admits.

"Its far to late to get some ice cream sunshine" you said and manny shook his head "its not for me. Its for dolly, she loves ice cream" manny smiled, manny mustve left his doll on harrys chair so he can get the ice cream and milk.

"Well dolly needs to wait till morning. Little balls of sunshine like you needs sleep" "but miss (y/n)" "no buts. Now go get your milk and head on to bed ok?" Manny looked a bit disappointed but nods "ok"
Manny gets his glass of milk and went to get his doll. "GoodNight miss. (Y/n)" "goodnight manny" you smile as manny runs upstairs to bed.

You swore you heard manny talking to his doll a while later, sounded like he was apologising for not getting its ice cream.