chapter 12

Time had passed, harry and robin came back for a bit and you all ate your delicious chicken picnic!
Then you all went home before it got to dark.

Manny asked robin to read a bedtime story, you went with them to manny's room to make sure larry wasn't there to sing his song.
Luckily he wasn't but you saw manny's doll sitting on the pillow of the bed.didnt you accidentally leave it back at the place of pink clouds? You just shrugged and let it slide, manny was tucked in and robin read him a story.

You had this feeling of being watched...

You left the room and walked down stairs to see harry on his chair, you sat down on the couch watching the movie that's playing.
It was a horror movie in fact, harry doesn't even flinch at any of the scary parts but you always either let out a small shriek or flinch.

Harry let's out a small laugh when you get scared... you kinda thought his laugh was cute.
Robin walks down the stairs saying that manny has fallen asleep and was heading to bed himself, you got up and gave robin a hug and a goodnight and he does the same.

Harry and robin said Their goodnights,then robin went upstairs and head to bed.
You and harry stayed up for a bit watching a horror movie or 2 till harry fell asleep.
He has been sleeping in his chair then his own bed lately, it must be very uncomfortable.
You made a pretty little pink cloud appear and you tried to get harry to lay on the cloud, you can't really carry him... he's heavier then he looks.

You managed to do so and the cloud carried him up the stairs and took him in his room since his bedroom door was always wide open. It dissappears and he fell and landed on his bed, waking him up "what the hell!?" He yelled in surprise. You laughed "go back to bed harry!" You yelled from downstairs.

*time skip*

It is now 4 in the morning, you where soundly asleep on the couch and manny, robin, and harry where sleeping in Their beds.

Footsteps echoes through the halls and pots and pans where lightly hit in the kitchen. Not enough to wake everyone up though, a soft humming was heard as the footsteps come slightly louder.

You then woke up but you didn't open you eyes. You felt the same feeling of being watched again, and heard a soft humming from a woman. That couldn't be paige...