Chapter 15

The next morning they had a funeral for Shmi and Rebecca. "I am so sorry mom. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I love you, so much" Rosie said crying. "I know where you are, it is much better there. You are the best loving partner a man could ever have. Goodbye my darling wife. And thank you." Cliegg says to Rebecca's grave. Anakin moved a bit forward and falls down on both of his knees and picks up a handful of sand. "I wan't strong enough to save you mom." Anakin says. "But I promise that I won't fail again" Anakin stands up. "I miss you. So much" He said through his teeth. They were all looking at the graves. R2-D2 beeps from behind them. Rosie looks at him. Padme and 3PO do to. "R2? What are you doing here?" Padme asked. R2-D2 beeps.

"He seems to be carrying a message from an Obi Wan Kenobi. Master Ani and mistress Rosie, does that mean anything to you?" 3PO asked. Rosie nodded. Rosie, Anakin, Padme and 3PO fallowed R2 leads them back to the ship and takes them somewhere to the hologram. Padme and Rosie sits while Anakin stands.

"Anakin and Rosie, my transmitter has been locked out. Please transmit this message to Corascaunt." Obi wan says in the hologram. Padme turns around and transmits the message. "I have tracked down the bounty hunter named Jango Fett to a droid factory in Geonosis. The trade federation has detected a droid army. And it is clear that gun ray is behind the attacks of Senator Amidala. They have pledged their armies to Count Dooku and...wait." Obi Wan pulls out his lightsaber and blocks shots. A destroyer comes into the screen.

"This can't be good" Rosie mutters. The hologram of Obi Wan disappears and one of Mace Windu comes on.

"Rosie and Anakin, it is important for you to stay where you are" Mace said. "Protect the Senator at all costs. That is your first priority"

"OK" Rosie said

"Of course master" Anakin said. Mace goes away.

"They aren't going to reach them in time. They'll have to go half way across the galaxy. I say we go." Rosie blurts. "We are a lot closer"

"If he is still alive" Anakin said

"I bet he is a smart man" Rosie says

"You are going to just sit her and let him die?" Padme asks. "He is your friend your mentor.

"He is like my father. Rosie you herd master Windu he gave us strict orders to stay here." Anakin said.

"He gave you strict orders to protect me. And I am going to help Obi Wan." Padme says. Rosie smirked

"To protect her, we have to go along." Rosie said looking at Anakin. 3PO sits behind R2-D2 and Rosie sits behind Ani so she can understand how flying works. 'Gosh there are a lot of buttons!' Rosie thought. Anakin smiles at her. This one controls the speed." he smiles at Rosie. "What about that one?" Rosie asked pointing to a bright red button. "Guns" Anakin replied. Rosie chuckles and Padme looks at them smiling. Rosie smiled back as they entered a sandy planet, a darker red than Tatooine. They zoomed through canyons and found nothing. Padme looked up ahead. "See those columns of steam up ahead?" She asks. "They're exhaust vents of some sort"

"That'll do" Anakin says. He pulled into one of the vents.

"Look what ever happens out here, stay close to me OK?" Padme said. " I don't want to get into any wars her. As a diplomatic member, I want to find a solution out of this."

"Alright." Rosie said smiling at her. "Stay close to me Ani." Rosie elbowing him jokingly. They walk out and Rosie tries to see her way through the room. Anakin sees a door and Rosie starts to see it too. Anakin touches it and presses something and it moves. It opens and Rosie starts to walk in her hand on her lightsaber. Rosie had to crouch to get in, this was obviously made for genotains. The door shuts as they all get in there. "Comfy" Rosie said sarcastically. Rosie walks cautiously behind Padme and Anakin. Padme leads as they entered some tunnels and Rosie walked beside Anakin. Her fingers touch his. Rosie hears movement and she stops to look around. Nothing. Anakin stops, because Rosie did. Rosie turns around and looks out behind her. Rosie pulls out her lightsaber and turns it on. Rosie defends herself from Genotians that are trying to hurt me. Rosie hears the buzz of Anakin trying to help. One of the Genotians scratches Rosie's hand and she cuts its head off. Padme runs to the other door they were walking to and Rosie runs and takes Anakin's arm. Rosie almost pushed Padme. The platform underneath them falls as the door closes. Padme falls and Rosie does too. Rosie lands on her back a bit far from Padme.

"Rosie!" She calls. Rosie hears pounding up ahead and she looks to where Padme is. She saw pounders coming their ways.

"Oh man. Padme!" Rosie warns. Rosie looks behind her and saw Anakin slicing a Genotian. Rosie stands up and tries not to touch the hot metal by her. Rosie tries to run to Padme and she ran under the pounder series. Rosie looks back at Anakin and she sees him very busy with his lightsaber. "Ani!" Rosie calls. Anakin runs off the track and Rosie sees a pounder right in her way. Her eyes widen and she runs under the series of pounders, hoping to find Padme. Rosie runs and jumps over welders and she tries to be quick. She finally sees Padme and shes being attacked by a genotian. "Padme" Rosie yells and runs to her. Rosie turns on her lightsaber, but she was too late. The Genotian pushed Padme into a cauldron go away. Rosie runs to where she see Anakin jump up from. Rosie sees that he has his arm pressed and she feels her jaw drop. He sees her.

"Rosie!" Anakin yells. Anakin doesn't sound in pain, just sort of scared, and I look ahead of him and I see why. There's choppers. Rosie runs to him and almost metalizes herself. Rosie screams in shock. "Rosie!" Anakin yells again.

"I'm trying!" Rosie yells back. Rosie runs to Anakin and falls on her back, next to Anakin. He holds her close to avoid the blade. He lets go and Rosie turns the other way to avoid the blade. It cuts the ends of her hair. Rosie turned back to Anakin as the blade lifts. That isn't the end though. Rosie stands up and Anakin knows what to do. Double blades are next. He avoids them and a half of his lightsaber skids towards Rosie. Anakin is screwed. He stands up and Rosie has to avoid the blades to get to him. Anakin tries to light up his lightsaber then he finds he can't. Rosie stops by him and see him looking disappointingly at his chopped lightsaber.

"Oh not again. Obi Wan is going to kill me" Anakin sighs. Rosie hears a jetpack come down to them. She pulls out her lightsaber and a destroyer droid shoots it out of her hand. Rosie looks at the jetpack man.

"Don't move Jedi!" the man says. "Take them away" The destroyers close in on Rosie and Anakin.

"Great" Rosie mutters

And now that I am with you again...I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worst it gets. The thought with not being with you...I can't breathe. My heart is beating...hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul tormenting me...what can I do? I will do anything you ask...I am tormented by that kiss that shouldn't have happened. If you are suffering as much as I am, please say so. ~Anakin Skywalker