Chapter 17

The next day Anakin and Rosie secretly got married so they wouldn't get in trouble. Using his new metal hand, he reached down and held Rosie's hand carefully. He leaned down and they kissed passionately. When they were done they looked at each other. But what they didn't know is what surprises are coming their way.

3 years later

"Rosie calm down they will be back soon" Padme told Rosie when she pacing back and forth. Rosie smiled but it faded when she felt a kick in her stomach.

"Impossible" Rosie whispered putting her hand on her stomach.

"What is it Rosie?" Padme asked going over to her and putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Something amazing has happened Padme" Rosie said.

"What?" Padme asked

"I felt a kick in my stomach. I'm pregnant" Rosie said smiling. Padme smiled back.

"That is so wonderful Rose! I am so happy for you" Padme said hugging Rosie. "Ani will be so happy"

Rosie was standing by a pillar looking at Anakin taking to Senator Organa.

"We won't stop till General Grievous is destroyed." Anakin said

"Of course we will send troops to handle Grievous" Senator Organa said.

"Can you excuse me for a moment?" Anakin asked Senator Organa nodded.

Anakin waited till Senator Organa was out of sight and ran over to where Rosie was. Rosie hugged him as he twirled her around.

"There have been reports that you have been killed. I wanted to make sure these rumors weren't true" Rosie said kissing him.

"I am here now aren't I? Rosie I don't care if they find out about us. I love too much to let you go" Anakin said.

"Ani don't say that" Rosie said

"Are you alright Rosie? You are trembling" Anakin said holding her cheek

"Something amazing has happened to me. Ani, I am pregnant" Rosie tells him

"Well, that's won..that's wonderful" Anakin said smiling

"What are we going to do? What if they find out that your the father?" Rosie said

"We're not going to worry about anything right now. This is a happy moment. The happiest moment of my life"Anakin said kissing Rosie and twirling her around.

It was nighttime and Rosie and Anakin were out on the patio.

"Ani I Want to have our baby back on naboo. He can play by the lake. We can teach him the ways of the Jedi when he gets older " Rosie said combing her hair.

"You're so...Beautiful" Anakin said.

"Only because I'm so in love?" Rosie said looking back towards him.

"No *chuckles* no it is because I am so in love with you" Anakin said smiling

"So love has blinded you then" Rosie said playfully.

Anakin laughs. "That's not exactly what I meant

​​​​​​"That's probably true" Rosie said smiling at him.

"Later that night, Anakin had a nightmare about Rosie.

" Anakin help me please. Make him stop! *screams*" Anakin woke up, looked at Rosie, and went out with his cardigan. Rosie awoke and saw Anakin going outside. She followed him.She saw him standing there

"Ani what is it?" Rosie asked

​​​​​​"It was nothing " Anakin said looking at Rosie's necklace. "I remember when I gave this to you"

"Ani. Please tell me" Rosie said holding his cheek.

"It was like the dreams I had of my mother...before she died. Only this time it was about you. You were dying from the electricity going through your body...then... you...took your last breath" Anakin said looking at her.

"Ani it was only a dream" Rosie said

"I won't let this one come true Rosie" Anakin said holding her cheek.

"I promise you I won't die anytime soon Ani... I can promise you that" Rosie said. "Obi Wan can help us Ani"

"We don't need his help right now" said Anakin. "We can help ourselves just fine" Anakin said smiling at her

"I guess you're right Ani" Rosie said hugging him. "It's going to be hard hiding it though isn't it?" He doesn't reply

And now that I am with you again...I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worst it gets. The thought with not being with you...I can't breathe. My heart is beating...hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul tormenting me...what can I do? I will do anything you ask...I am tormented by that kiss that shouldn't have happened. If you are suffering as much as I am, please say so. ~Anakin Skywalker