Chapter 26

Jillian and Rosie went to senator Organa. "Senator!" Rosie called. "Senator Organa!"he noticed them. " Take us to Senator Padme's ship please" he looks at her. "Now."

they got to the Ship, the all chrome ship, with 3PO with us. Rosie tries to hide her pregnancy the best she could. Jillian and 3PO went inside while Rosie talked with Senator Organa. When she was done she went to the controls. She remembers three years back when she watched Anakin fly this. Rosie shuts the entrance doors with a flip of a switch and she lifs off. She sighs as 3PO and Jillian sits down.

"You know, I am getting the hang of flying" 3PO said

Rosie gets the feeling that they aren't alone. She looks behind and only saw Jillian sitting down. They're fine but the feeling doesn't go away. They soared through the sky and Rosie gets the same feeling she always does when she leaves the atmosphere. she lets the Ship fly to Mustafar. What if Obi Wan was right? What if Anakin has turned evil? A while passes and Rosie sees them landing on Mustafar. She sees molten rock and lava everywhere and she goes near it. Rosie finds a landing and goes towards it. The Ship levels and the thump of a landing hits her. Rosie gets nervous. Will Anakin be upset her? Rosie takes two deep breaths. She sees a man running. Rosie stands up and calms down. Rosie make sure she has her lightsaber is ready. She adjusts her hood and walks out. She runs out and her hood flies off. Rosie lands in Anakin's arms.

"I saw your ship." Anakin said. "What are you doing here?"

"I was worried about you!" Rosie said. "Obi Wan, told me terrible things"

"What things" Anakin asked

"He said that, you turned to the dark side! That you, killed younglings" Rosie said

"Obi Wan is trying to Turin you against me me" Anakin said

"he cares about us!" Rosie said

"Us?" Anakin asked confused.

"He knows. He wants to help you." Rosie said. "Anakin, all I want is your love"

"Love won't save you Rosie! Only my new powers can do that!" Anakin said.

"At what cost? You're a good person, don't do this!" Rosie said

"I won't lose you like I lost my mother."Anakin sighs. "I am becoming more powerful than any Jedi has ever dreamed of, and I'm doing it for you. To protect you" Rosie couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Ani, let's go! Let's hide! Help me raise our child. Leave all this behind." Rosie sighs. They pressed their foreheads together.

"Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore. I've brought peace to the galaxy. I'm more powerful than the Chancellor, I can overcome him." Anakin said. Rosie backed away from him. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I don't believe what I'm hearing! Obi Wan was right, you've changed!" Rosie said

"I don't want to hear anymore about Obi Wan! The Jedi have turned against me! Don't you turn against me!"Anakin shouted

Rosie blinked back tears

"I don't know you anymore! Anakin!You're breaking my heart! YOu going down a path I can't fallow! I am not allowed to follow!" Rosie cried.

"Because of Obi Wan?" Anakin asked

"It's because of what you've done! The things you plan to do! Stop! Stop now and come back! I love you!" Rosie shouted

"Liar!" Anakin shouted

Route looked back and saw Obi Wan there. "no!"

"You're with him! You've brought him here to kill me!" Anakin shouted

"why would I make him, if I can do it myself?!" Rosie snapped. She reached for her Lightsaber. Anakin stopped her by using the force on her throat choking her. Rosie felt her neck tense up. She couldn't breathe. She closed her hand around her throat looking for a way out of it.
"Let her go Anakin!" Obi Wan shouted. Anakin didn't listen. "let her go!" Anakin lets Rosie go and she falls to the ground. She tries to hold her breath for as long as she can. Obi Wan goes and tries to see if Rosie is still alive. He lifts her head and Rosie's hood covers her from Anakin's sight.

"Don't kill him." Rosie whispered quietly. "Please" Obi Wan set her back down gently. Rosie hears him stand up.

"You turned her against me!"Anakin shouted

"You have done that your self!" Obi Wan said

"You will not take her from me!"Anakin's voice drips with and hatred.

"Your anger and lust for power have already done that!"Obi Wan replies. The ground starts to make Rosie's cheek warm. "You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind until now, until now, you have become the very thing you swore to destroy."

"Don't lecture me Obi Wan! I see the lies of the Jedi. I don't fear the dark side like you do." Rosie hears Anakin's voice getting fainter. "I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire."

"Your new empire?" Obi Wan asked

"Don't make me kill you!" Anakin says

"Anakin my allegiance is to the republic. To democracy!"

"If your not with me, than you are against me!"

"Only a sith deals with absolutes." Rosie catches her breathe. She where it and slows it. "I'll do what I have to do" Obi Wan says

"You will try!" Anakin says. Rosie hears the buzzing of light sabers both turn on. Then she hears a clash.

And now that I am with you again...I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worst it gets. The thought with not being with you...I can't breathe. My heart is beating...hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul tormenting me...what can I do? I will do anything you ask...I am tormented by that kiss that shouldn't have happened. If you are suffering as much as I am, please say so. ~Anakin Skywalker