Chapter 16

Rosie has her hands tied behind her as she stands with Anakin and Padme in a little carriage. Rosie has her head down thinking of all the things she wasn't able to do in her life. Like how she wasn't able to tell Anakin how she felt about him. Rosie sighed and Anakin looked at her. "Don't be afraid" He said.

"I am not afraid to die" I said. "I have been dying a little bit ever since you came back into my life."

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I love you Ani" Rosie said.

"You love me?" he asks. Rosie nodded. "But I thought we had decided not to fall in love. That we would be forced to live a lie, that it would destroy our lives."

"I think our lives are about to be destroyed any way. Before we die I want you to know, that I truly, deeply, love you" Rosie said leaning in and kissing him. The carriage move and they pulled away looking at each other. They entered a large stadium and crowds cheered. They saw Obi Wan there with his hands in chains. In the arena, Genotians are excited for them to die. Rosie tries to think of someway to escape. A Genotian escorts her to a pole. The audience cheered when 4 creatures came out. Rosie picked her lock, and so did Padme. They jumped on top of the pole. A beast came over to where Padme was and scratched her back. Anikan gets his beast to cut his chains. Same with Obi Wan. Anikan tames the beast and rides it over to Rosie and she jumps onto the beast, holds onto him tightly and kisses Anikan on the cheek. Anikan brings the beast over to Padme. "Jump Padme" Rosie called up to her. Padme jumps on the beat. Anikan makes his monster go over to Obi Wan. Pbi wan runs over on gets behind Rosie. Rosie loosens her grip on Anikan so no one will get suspicious. Destroyers roll out. "Wow! They really want us dead" Rosie said sarcastically. The droids start to close in on them. Rosie looked up and saw a bunch of dashes of lights, lightsabers to be exact. Rosie feels a small smile creep on her face. "It is about time" Rosie said. Rosie looks at Padme and sees that she is on a carriage pulled by an animal unaware that a creature bit her arm. Rosie screamed and Anikan went and pushed the creature off her. Anakin helps her up but Rosie fell back down and passed out. Rosie woke up and saw that she was on the plane with her arm wrapped.

"Oh good you are up Rosie" Rosie looked up and saw Padme standing by her. She sat up and hugged her.

"Where's Ani?" Rosie asked

"He and Obi Wan went to fight Count Dooku. We are on the way there" Padme said

A couple minutes later, Rosie and Padme arrived to where Aniakn and Obi Wan was and Rosie ran up to him.

"I was so worried about you" Anikan said.

"I am fine Ani" Rosie said

They walked to the ship and they all headed back to Corescaunt.

And now that I am with you again...I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worst it gets. The thought with not being with you...I can't breathe. My heart is beating...hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul tormenting me...what can I do? I will do anything you ask...I am tormented by that kiss that shouldn't have happened. If you are suffering as much as I am, please say so. ~Anakin Skywalker