Chapter 25

The next day after Anakin left, they had a funeral for Padme. They dressed her up in a beautiful blue and Purple dress. Rosie and Jillian stood next to each other. Rosie puts flowers in Padme's hair and Jillian and her followed them to where they will bury her. Rosie saw they put the necklace that she gave her in her hands. Jillian and Rosie kissed Padme's head.

"Rest in peace Padme." Rosie and Jillian whispered. "Rest in Peace."

The next day after Padme's funeral, Rosie and Jillian were talking about what their life was like before they became Jedi's when Obi-wan came in.

"Oh good! You girls are alright" Obi wan said

"Jill do you mind?" Rosie asked.

"No, no not at all." Jillian smiled and left.

"What's wrong Obi wan? Where is Rosie asked.

"Was Anakin here?" Obi Wan asked. Rosie stayed silent. "When was the last time you saw him?"

"Yesterday"Rosie replied

"Do you know where he is?" Obi Wan asked

"No" Rosie lied. "I don't"

"Rosie I need your help."Obi Wan said like a father. Rosie closed her eyes. "He is in grave danger"

"From the sith? Aren't we all?" Rosie hissed

"From himself." Obi Wan looks dead in my eyes. "Rosie.... Anakin has turned to the dark side" Rosie couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Your wrong! How can you even say that?" Rosie snaps. Obi Wan walks past her in the sunlight.

"I saw a hologram security video" Obi Wan sounds like it's holding back sadness. "Of him... Killing younglings"

"Not Anakin! He wouldn't! He couldn't!" Rosie tries to hold back her lies. Obi Wan looks back at Rosie.

"He was deceived by a lie. We all were. It turns out that the Chancellor was behind so this. Including the war" Obi Wan gets closer to Rosie. His voice grows to a hushed tones. "Palpatine is the sith Lord we have been looking for all this time. After Count Dooku got killed, Anakin became his new apprentice."

​​​​​​"You're lying!" Rosie looks away. "There is no way that Anakin would let anyone try hurt me or you. I... I can't believe you"

"Rosie, you know what you have to do" Obi Wan said. Rosie's head snaps towards him.

"No! I won't kill him. I won't let you do it either!" Rosie felt her lip quiver.

"He has become a very powerful threat" Obi Wan sighs. Rosie shakes her head slowly. She looks down at her tummy. Obi Wan stands up. "Anakin is the father, am I correct?" Rosie's head snaps up. They are screwed. Rosie crossed her arms tightly and looked down at them. "I'm so sorry." Obi Wan got into his ship and flew away. I got my cloak, put it on and went to find Jillian. I a am going to go see Anakin to see if he has gone rouge.

And now that I am with you again...I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worst it gets. The thought with not being with you...I can't breathe. My heart is beating...hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul tormenting me...what can I do? I will do anything you ask...I am tormented by that kiss that shouldn't have happened. If you are suffering as much as I am, please say so. ~Anakin Skywalker