Chapter Six

Shock-filled faces stared at the guy as he finished what he said.

"You shut up you low-life, monstrous bitch! You call yourself dominant when all you do is be with the lowest and good-for-nothing, poverty stricken, slob"

I just stared at him. Did he just-? No! Calm down!

"At least I don't pretend to be all high and mighty when I'm lower than the most disgusting worms in this planet" I replied to him.

He scoffs "Dominant my ass. You couldn't even punch because you're afraid to get your pretty little nails tainted"

I smirked at him "Of course I don't want to get tainted with an earth eating animal, dressed as a human with pathetic excuse of an athlete"

His left eye twitched in annoyance. I smirked evilly at him. I knew I hit the point. This shall be fun.

A while later he wasn't able to reply, so I did what I should.

"You girl" I called out the nerd girl. My voice is firm yet soft. "Go to the front of the line where you should be. Anyone who has a problem will answer to me." I all dared them.

"Thank you" she mouthed in gratitude to me.

The cafeteria then started to get loud again as the show for them is over. The girl peacefully bought her lunch but when she headed to the tables, the football guy stuck his foot and the nerd girl tripped; causing her lunch to drop on the ground with a clatter.

My blood instantly boiled at what this bastard do. Flaming, raging...heck I want to fucking burn him!

Before I knew it, I grabbed the guy's neck and threw a raging punch right to his face where a breaking sound of a bone is heard.

Collective gasps rang around the hall as the guy landed on the ground with a thud. Fisting my hands in his shirt, I pull him up to eye level.

"Apologize" I commanded him through gritted teeth.

"Never" he said and my hands tightened. "That freak deserves it. She's too early to thank you" he continued while his nose is bleeding profusely.

"Then that's why I'm here for, to teach you a lesson" I told him with an evil smirk on my lips. I want to kill him.

His eyes started to become hazy and I know, soon he'll lost consciousness. Might as well knock him out already....

"P-please...stop" a weak voice stammered.

I looked behind me to see the nerd girl standing up. She looked at me with a forced courage in her eyes. "Let h-him go" she tried to make her voice strong but her emotion says otherwise.

Just then, I know...that there's a fighter inside her.

"Are you sure? I would rather have this dick knocked already" I taunted her with a sly smirk.

"Yes, I'm sure. You said so yourself that you are not a monster as everyone thinks you are....so prove it" she told me. So she's in my class...

I let him go and dusted myself off. I met her eyes and she bravely met mine...brave. "I applaud you, you know? You'be got some guts. Might as well stand for yourself" I told her with a slight pride, the first time in my darkest of school days.

"Miss Alexandrielle Quinn Riley, in my office NOW!"