Chapter Seventeen

AN: Picture of Zach on his first day in Arden High. That's the picture of him closest to what I imagine he looks in this chapter.

The music room is filled with the melody of my playing. I was so engrossed in the song that I didn't notice anyone watching me, let alone entered the room.

"I didn't know you could sing like an angel"

I jumped from the voice that startled me. I looked at the doorway to see a demon - my demon to be exact - leaning against the doorway.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with a glare.

His eyes darken a bit before it flashes into blankness. "Standing, obviously" he said with a shrug.

"Sarcasm doesn't suit you, Mr. Harrison" I told him.

"Neither do you, soon to be Mrs. Harrison" he said with playfulness.

I made a disgusted face before getting up and taking my bag.

"Seriously, what are you doing here?" I asked him seriously.

He cocked his head to the side "You surely don't pay attention, do you?" He said.

I raised my eyebrow at him and he does too.

Sighing, he said "What does a guy with casual clothes and bag doing in a school?" He asked me.

I frowned. I looked at him closely and realized, he looked hot! His jet black hair with brown highlights is disheveled in a sexy way, his onyx black eyes is staring at me curiously while his lips are set in a cute frown. He is wearing a plain black t-shirt accompanied by a back leather jacket. His black pants hung lowly in his hips while a bit of skin shows. Travelling my eyes down, he's wearing a black socks with a black and white Nike shoes. Travelling up from his body and to his face, he has a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I asked him.

"Done checking me out? I feel like I've been eye raped" he said coolly.

I felt warmth creeping up to my face before taking a deep breath and I felt it disappear.

"In your dreams. I just wanted to confirm your point" I told him impassively but oddly, my heart is racing.

"Which is?" He prompted.

"That you're transferring. That's that, that's it, everything's it and bye" I rushed out before walking out.

*****

"No, you should do this not that" I groaned as he did the wrong thing again.

"Listen.to.me.carefully" I told Peter slowly and surely, just to sink it in his brain.

"Fold this to the right then to the left, then cut it curvely to the right" I instructed him with the remaining patience I have.

He did as I told him and when he unfold it, it turns into a flower. His face lit up as he almost jumped up in joy. Our little group cheered for him and I couldn't help smiling a bit too, my thinning patience is rewarded as he have done it right this time.

I wondered what that Harrison have gone after I walked out. When I walked out that time, I didn't pay attention to him but I feel him behind me. But when I looked at my back, he was no where to be seen. Oh well.

The door of the classroom opened and speaking of the devil, he entered with the teacher in front of him.

"Listen, class. We have a new student today"