Chapter Twenty-Three

I groaned as I sat up. Sleeping in the forest is not a very good idea. Why did I end up here again? Because I left when Zach just witnessed me crying. He even tried comforting me but he just doesn't understand that nothing can comfort me.

And here I am, sleeping in the forest with my back against a huge tree.

It's uncomfortable I tell you, but I'm used to it. I've been doing this for my whole life.

A flashback came back to me.

💮Flashback..💮

I am so happy today because I had perfected making a delicious cake. I happily sang a happy song while I put the cake in the fridge with my name in the note.

It's not that big. It's just a milk flavored cake decorated with some nutella chocolate as spirals for design.

I headed out of the house as soon as I told nanny I'm going out to play.

I headed to the park and played on the swing alone. I just swing myself back and fort, enjoying the cool breeze in my skin.

Suddenly, I hear the other kids taunting me again. Their parents giving me cautious looks, trying to stop their kids.

"She's too little to be a dominant" one said.

"She's disgusting" another said.

"She's a monster"

"Mommy, why is there a monster in the park?" A little girl asked her mom innocently.

I hang my head. That kid is always in the park. Happy and believing that the park is a fairyland. And now, just being here just ruined it.

A group of them approached me.

"Oh? Is the little dominant going to cry?" One of them taunted me.