Chapter Seventy-One

A soft glow of light streamed at my face as I groaned. Not yet day, give me more minutes.

A car roving away woke me up fully and I opened my eyes. 7:12 am it says...huh? First time I'm up early.

Stretching up with a yawn, my mind wandered to our moments with Zach last night. The memory brought a smile to my lips as I remember it.

After our happy moment, Zach and I ate dinner with a creamy beefsteak in the dish options. God I filled up three plates that time while Zach just tease me about it. After that, we washed ourselves separately because I'm not ready yet and shy. Then we lay down on the bed and talked. I guess I fell asleep first but how come Zach woke up first? Oh well.

Looking at the ring in my finger, I couldn't help admiring it. The faint glow of the rising sun cascaded down on the light purple diamond and it gives off a glittering rainbow color.

Sitting up with another stretch, a note on the desk caught my eye. Opening the sky blue folded paper, I was greeted by Zach's slightly cursive hand writing.

Good morning, my Lex. Sorry I have to leave so early and have to leave you alone to wake up. Dad says we have something urgent to discuss in the company and I have to go immediately.😞

Anyway, I guess I need to make it up to you. I told Mrs. Poppins to cook a wealthy amount of beefsteak for you. Hope you enjoy 😃. I still have something in mind so wait for me. I'll be back at six sharp. Go out and do whatever you want today but you'll be mine when I get back.

-Your Male, Zach❤

Shaking my head, I realized three things. One, I love Zach and his silly emojis. Two, he's really possessive the way he's talking in the note, and that he became even more possessive. And lastly, I think he's spoiling me.

Looking for my phone, I remember that it is destroyed when I got whipped. Damn! How can I text him now?

Shrugging, I ran to the bathroom and filled the tub. While washing myself in the tub, I sang one of the songs my band and I use to play.

After getting out of the huge luscious bathroom of no other than my fiancé, I proceeded to look for something to wear.

Going to the closet of his with a bathrobe around me, my jaw dropped once I open Zach's closet. It was huge! In the middle are three dimensional mirrors just like mine's but a little bit wider and taller. An open door is set on the right and when I got in, I was greeted by Zach's full-house outfits. Everything is complete! Formal, casual, simple, outings and even some innings. Below are for his shoeses, socks, even a few fliflops and others. Same with all his outfits. Like mine, he has drawers for his undies, ties, and some shirts. I notice a far away chamber in his side and I opened it to see a group of sports outfit. There are some varsity jackets with different colors but same team. Raging Panthers 94 it says. A basketball jersey outfit caught my eye next. It is a black theme with gold and white lining. Panther warriors it says with a logo in the front, at the back is his surname Harrison with the printed number 11. There's also a football uniform with the same Panther Warriors print. Then two baseball uniform which on is pure white with black prints while the other is black with silver and gold printing. There are drawers which were filled with his sports gloves and other accessories. There is also a baseball bat and glove in a side of the chamber along with some of his sports shoes.

Going to my side of the closet, all my clothes are arranged they were in my room. There are a few boxes which I figured are my things like bags, notebooks, pens...but where are my books? And oddly, my bags are not in the boxes. I opened one of the closed drawer to see my bags hanging nicely. Now the only missing are my books.

Where the hell are my books?

Dressing into a white tank top with a baby pink sweatshirt and a jean short, I let my hair out. Going to the desk and sitting while brushing my hair, a knock came to my door and I frowned in confusion.

Who would visit me at this time? Are they here for Zach?