Chapter 18

*The past just loves to come and haunt your mind*

"After they finished me off I layed on the floor wishing I wasn't there,that I wasn't here,that I had never met Nathan...."I continued.

"Until he was the one who found me in pain on the floor."

Jeremy kissed the top of my head.

"You don't have to tell me everyth-"

I pulled out of his grasp.

"If not you who?!"I yelled.

He looked at me with concern.

"No one wants to listen to my side of the story because they all think O asked for this?That I asked for Nathan to hurt me!That I asked for him to make me feel worthless!"I said.

I walked to the edge and looked down.

It was so easy.............

"I need-I have to tell someone Jeremy."I said turning around.

"If I don't then it will continue to destroy me until I finally put a end to it."

Jeremy got up and walked over to me.

He bit his lip and nodded.

"Ok."

I turned around feeling his arms around me.

I leaned back into his chest.

"He smiled at me.He was smiling so wide and I couldn't help but fall in love with that smile.He told me"I saw what they did and I got rid of them."

"He was so bad and I thought that was so hot.Ever since that day he was my shield.He protected me.Jeremy and Cody of course was pissed since they thought he was taking me away from them.I always told hem he could never do that."

I closed my eyes tightly.

"But he did."

"He forced me to come to his after school so that my best friends wouldn't come see me.He made me delete their contacts and block them from all my social medias.He wanted me to forget about the two guys I've known my whole life."

"But I loved him and he told me he loved me.One night he took me to his room and we started making out until it got heated.He didn't ask me if I was a virgin or if I was ready.He just looked at me and smiled.I was in shock.I didn't know anything that was happening on the bed.I didn't think it was wrong since I thought two people in love always have sex."

I felt Jeremy's hand tightening around my waist.

"But we were never public after that.My mind was telling me it was wrong how he made me feel used and nothing when I see him flirting with other girls."

"In school he pretended I wasn't there until we were alone behind empty classrooms and in his bed."

"I sat alone at lunch since I couldn't talk to Vody and Jeremy anymore.I knew they hated me.I didn't care though."

I felt the wind.

"I thought they were jealous since I found a person who truly loved me."

"But....when Cody ran up to my table demanding answers and begging me to call him,Nathan gave me a pissed off look.When I was at his house,He first screamed at me.I told him he was scaring me.He told me I should be scared for being the slut I was.I asked him if something was wrong.He told me I slept with Cody and William together at my house.I told him no and he slapped me."

Tears fell down my cheeks.

"He wouldn't stop.He then punched my face and kicked me in my stomach.He kicked my back and my legs and my head.I was so scared and didn't know what to do.I thought it was my fault that he was hurting me.I should have told Cody to leave me alone."

"My normal self changed.I became someone else that moment.I sat up and unbuttoned my shirt and poured my lips at Nathan and heard him moan.I knew he loved my body and I knew he would forgive me if I let him in again.And he did forgive me........until the next day when he would hit me everyday for the stupidest thing. He told me it was my fault and that I need to stop being a whore when in reality I was a whore to him."

"I would sleep with Nathan everyday to make him forgive me and he did forgive only for that day.I was broken in the inside and did schoolwork all the time to keep my mind off the pain.Mental pain.Physical pain."

"Everything."I croaked turning over to face Jeremy and kissing him.

He kissed me back and pulled my closer to him.

"I need you."I breathed out.

Jeremy shook his head.

"Your not stable.Your not in the right mind right now Lexi-"

"I'm never in the right mind Jeremy!"I screamed.

Jeremy pulled me into his chest.

"I know.Thats what I love and hate about you."Jeremy said.

"I need to know if you really love me Jeremy."I said.

One word and he could either break me further or build me up.

"That's not the right word."Jeremy said.

My eyes widened.

Jeremy sighed and lifted my head to look at him.His grey eyes were so bright.....

"I need you in my life Lexi.Your the only person I care about.Your my everything.I love you is  nothing compared to the love I want to give you everyday for the rest of your life."Jeremy said and I kissed him feeling free for once.

*****
I know.Im a liar.School is taking over my life once again and I'm trying to be a good student....

Anyway you people don't care lol so I'm sorry I missed a week and to make it up to you guys I'll give you a long chapter👍🏽

Now stare at moon since someone somewhere is staring at it too and good night((I'm a dork you guys should know that now *_*))