Birthday Tragedy

=READER x NORDICS=

Chapter One

-BIRTHDAY TRAGEDY-

-Brought to you by pillow pets-

Our story begins with a girl. She lives in a very prestigious mansion alone with her mother and a few workers. Her name was (y/n). As a simple rule formulated by her mother they were never allowed outside. Because of this, she was a very curious girl, often asking questions about the "outside" world. Her mother was her only parent. She gave (y/n) multitude rules about the outside and how dangerous it was. She was very protective of her only child and so the girl was homeschooled by her mother, and watched by her 24/7 but, some maids tended to her if necessary.

(Y/n) was a very beautiful girl. She had (hair/l), (hair/c) hair and (e/c) colored eyes. She always wanted to go outside, and often wondered,"why," and "why not?". She had also been cripplingly shy and preferred not to make things so complicated.

For the most part, (y/n) was very cheerful, and open to new things, even though she was alone most of the time. The thing she disliked the most was her mother. She always felt like her mother was hiding something from her, and (y/n) would desperately try to find out what it was, but the girl had no luck. In the end, the girl knew nothing except for her mother, and so she had very little choice in disobeying the rules.

The girl's only friend was a cat named Peanut. His fur was the color of peanut butter, with white socks, and a white heart-shaped spot on his forehead. The cat was very sweet and calm, reminding (y/n) of what made her happy and hopeful .

Her mother was often seen as over protective, and harsh, but she did it because she wanted what was best for her dear little (y/n). She often disciplined (y/n) commonly using physical force, when ever she did something wrong. She told (y/n) to hide the scars and bruises from the maids. (y/n) did as her mother told, not having a choice, hoping one day, she would.

(y/n) was in her room, holding peanut close to her warm body. She watched out the window, as white dust began to dance from the sky and accumulate on the ground, she sighed. She wore a blue dress with leggings underneath, she put on a pair of grey fur boots and and a light weighted jacket. She came out of the door and headed towards the dining hall for breakfast.

(y/n) was very excited today. It was her 17th birthday and she was planning on asking her mother if she could go outside, as she had dreamed of for what seemed to be years. As she approached the dining hall, she stopped at the doors, the excitement that filled her body moments ago was replaced by fear.

     She collected her thoughts and pushed the doors open to see her mother reading the paper who was waiting for her so that the two could eat together. The mother got up and pulled the girl's chair out for her as the girl sat and thanked her mother. The mother sat back down in her seat and smiled to her baby daughter. After this, maids flooded the room, carrying trays of silver, setting them down in front of the girl's mother and herself. The aroma was making her melt, as she wondered what could be under the shiny cover.

Readers P.O.V.

The food smelt like (favorite breakfast food) as my mouth watered. As the sparkling silver trays were removed I picked up my fork gracefully, like I had been taught, and scooped up the food and shoveled it into my mouth. The breakfast was spent in silence. The smile coating my face had turnt into anxiety as my plate emptied and had overcome my ability to speak. No matter how hard I tried to bring it up, I would always shy off and over think it.

After the meal, I headed back to my room. I was much too frightened to ask my mother such a silly question. I also feared to be yelled at in front of the workers. On the way I stopped by the garden window. I wasn't allowed in the royal garden, it was also banned to me, as it was considered outside. I looked outside to see more snow built up on the grassy platform. The snow made the outside always look so beautiful. That's when I decided enough was enough. I started to walk away to my mother's room.

I stood in front of mother's door. No turning back now I thought. I stood up to the fresh wooden door and started knocking on it. No one answered so I thought I would just walk in. Mother wasn't there, so I left with out leaving a trace.

I was a bit saddened. I really wanted to talk to mother. There's always next year, I thought.

As I walked down down the chilly corridor, I heard a yell, but not just any yell. One from mother. I felt my face flush with even more fear as I ran down along with other workers to see what was happening.

"MOTHER!" I shrilled at the sight. My head had become dizzy, and my body became light headed, as if I would fall at any moment. I finally did fall to the white, waxed floor.

I cracked my eyes open. Snow was swirling around the room, and the sight of that was very confusing. It was almost like an ice cold hurricane had suddenly just shot me away.

I shut my eyes closed from fear of the unknown territory, but I could sense that wherever I was, wasn't shrouded in darkness, sunlight slipped in through my eyelashes. I could hear four different voices of men talking and they sounded very confused and blurred together. I slowly opened my eyes and 5 people were standing over me.

End of chapter one.

I have just changed this story from second person into a first person. I would like to thank everyone who has votes for this story! The beginning is still third person though. goody bye!