Chapter 12

Alison POV

"That was..." "Amazing?" I whisper and Emily snaps her eyes up to mine, a smile growing on her lips, "yeah."

I glance at the TV, then back at Emily, seeing her in a whole new light. She's sweet on me. Right now, she's being sweet on me.

"Penny for your thoughts, Princess?" She trails my jaw with her finger, then down my arm and clasps her hand with my own.

"I just...I want to kiss you again," I glance at her lips and she mirrors me, then gulps, "o-okay." She stuttered. She's nervous. I make her nervous.

I lean in hesitantly and Emily does too, then stops once our lips are within centimeters of each other. My breath hitches when Emily's free hand moves up my arm, to my collarbone. She slides part of my shirt off of my shoulder and I move backwards, allowing her to get on top of me.

She slowly leans down and once our lips touch, a fire ignites in my chest and I instantly kiss her back with just as much force.

Emily kisses my lips, then my jaw, then my neck and I gasp when she starts sucking on my neck. The rain comes down harder and Emily smiles into my skin, then moves down even more, "your body...is so sexy."

I moan lightly and I bite my lip hard as she kisses right above my breast. "E-Emily...not here. Not with everyone right next door."

She pulls away and nods, "you're right. Totally right."

I smile lightly as she lifts her head back up to mine and kisses me. When she pulls away we sit up and our chests are rising and falling, our breathing loud and in sync.

"Maybe...we can continue this somewhere else?"

Emily glances at me and raises an eyebrow, "yeah?"

"Come," I whisper and stand up. Emily follows me and I open the door. "Are you crazy? It's pouring out there."

"I know. Chicken?" I smirk and Emily only grins in response, "no."

She runs over and swoops me up, making me screech when we get outside and she runs into the road with me over her shoulder in the rain. I laugh and she spins me around, putting me down as the rain pelts down on our heads.

I smile up at her and see something I haven't seen in her eyes before...happiness.

I hated her just a few hours ago. Now I feel so...infatuated with her.

I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her, our lips falling into a perfect rhythm, along with the rain. She wraps her arms around my waist and I jump up, letting her catch me as she holds me up, against her lips.

I tilt my head more and Emily spins me around and around, still keeping her lips glued to my own.

I giggle when we pull away, looking up at the rainy night sky.

We both look down at each other at the same time and Emily places me down slowly. When she kisses me again I melt into her body, pressing against her chest as she hugs me close, not letting any signs of her loosening her grip.

The rain continues down as we continue to kiss non-stop.

"There's a barn...come." She grabs my hand and runs me to a barn where she opens the door and once she shuts it, she slams my back against the door, earning a loud grunt from my mouth.

My hands fumble on her shirt as I pull it off and she pulls my shirt off soon after.

I jump up and she catches me, holding me by wrapping her arms around my legs, holding my inner thighs.

She walks us backwards until she hits her back on a column, then she kisses my neck more.

I gasp and moan as she lowers me, lifting my arms above my head with one hand, keeping my hands up against the wooden post as she kisses me hungrily.

When she reaches for my bra I gulp and gasp, "Emily Emily wait. Wait."

She pulls away, eyes wide with worry, "you okay?"

I sniffle and close my eyes, "I uh...I just. I'm..."

"Are you a virgin?"

My head clips up at her words as I breathe in deeply, "yeah. Yeah, I am."

"Oh."

I tear up and look down, only to have Emily rush to me, "hey, hey. It's okay, Alison."

I meet her soft gaze and she smiles, "it's fine. Come on. We should...get you to bed."

I nod gently and we get changed before she leads me outside in the rain, back to the house.

I finally get to sleep, only to dream about tonight, with Emily.

What does it mean? Does it change anything?

Nothing can change. She knows this. I know this. It was in the moment. The rain, my nightmare. She comforted me and I needed to feel safe. I feel safe with her.

It was in the moment.

I sigh and shake my head, closing my eyes to finally get some sleep for once.

*

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. Clanging of metal rings in my ears as I sit up and look in the mirror.

I look like shit.

I sigh and stand up, rubbing my eyes as I open the door, then walk to the bathroom.

I open the door and wash my face, then look up at the mirror, but frown when all I see is fog on it.

That is when I realize the sound of water on...I look to my right and pull the curtain back because clearly I am lacking brain cells today.

When I see Emily's full, naked body, I scream like I just witnessed a murder and Emily, as frightened as I am screams right after.

I sprint out of the bathroom, hearing the shower shut off as I sit on the couch, Sophia running over, "are you alright? What happened?"

I close my eyes and shake my head, "oh no no no no no."

"Do you ever hear of knocking?!" "Ever hear of a lock?!" I shout back and stand up, staring Emily down while she does the same. In a towel.

Sophia laughs while Aric comes over, "Em what the hell are you doing in a towel?" He bites into a piece of bacon and raises his eyebrow, awaiting an answer from Emily while she stutters like an idiot.

"I-I...S-she came into the bathroom and-" "and Emily was too stupid to lock the door so when I went inside I saw her!"

"You pulled back the curtain, who does that!" I glare up at her and she grunts, "unbelievable."

Sophia chuckles when Emily is back in the bathroom, finishing her shower, then hands me a plate, "eat up. Breakfast."

I glance at it, then up at her.

Leo, Aric's dad I was informed about by Sophia kissing him, laughs, "we didn't poison it doll, eat up. You're far too skinny."

I crack a light smile before I grab the plate and sit down, eating it peacefully.

I look back at the bathroom door, sighing as I think about Emily.

Guess last night is going unspoken.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Will it come up again?

What do you think?

Who do you think will bring it up if that happens?

Do you like Sophia?

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh <13