Chapter 15

Alison POV

"Ready?" I screech when Emily comes into my room and I try to cover my body, "you pervert! Get out!" 

She chuckles, "Hanna's bathing suit fits like a charm hot stuff." I blush majorly as I look in the mirror. "It's a thong bikini. It's practically going up my ass." I sigh and Emily nods, "exactly."

I glare at her through the reflective glass and groan, "this stupid top!" She tilts her head, "need help?"

"From you? Not a chance."

Emily chuckles and bites her lip, "nah come on. It can be tricky." She walks over and I stare at her skeptically, then let her help, "fine."

She walks over, then grabs the two strings, tying them together until I feel her hands stop. I go to speak but all words are sucked out of my mind once she places her hand atop my shoulder, gracefully dragging it down to squeeze my upper arm.

I gasp when her lips hit the nape of my neck, sucking on the softs skin there. I tilt my head to the side, closing my eyes as I moan while Emily's body presses against the back of mine.

She kisses my neck now, her hands wrapping around me, holding me close and warm to her.

I open my eyes and Emily does as well, looking at me in the mirror as she pulls her lips away.

I blush and look down, "we should..."

"Yeah. Let's go."

She drops her hands and I instantly feel cold without her touching me. I throw on jean shorts and a mesh black shirt Emily said was Hanna's. Even though I don't know who that even is...

I follow Emily out but freeze in my tracks, "oh hell no. I am not getting on that." Emily chuckles and gets on the bike, "come on Princess...or are you too chicken?"

I scoff, "excuse me?"

Emily lifts her shoulders, then drops them, "nothing. Just saying. You're spineless. Too scared of your own shadow to do anything...mommy's girl."

I jut my jaw out and narrow my eyes at her. "Fine. I'm getting on now." I walk past her, shoving her shoulder with mine before I sit on the motorcycle and Emily laughs, "back it up blondie. That's my spot."

I oblige and she kicks the kickstand up as I widen my eyes, "no...no helmet?"

Emily's body vibrates as she laughs, "what, you don't trust me?" I raise an eyebrow, "well..." Actually, you're the only person I do trust here.

"I'm scared."

The words come out so sudden, as if my mouth didn't even ask for permission from my brain to say those words but it just came out. I was waiting for Emily to make fun of me but she didn't. She only took my hands and wrapped them around her stomach.

"I won't let you get hurt. You have my word, Princess."

I feel my heart flutter but I grunt, "stop calling me that!"

She laughs as she revs the engine and I grip her stomach nervously as she takes off, a loud scream erupting from my throat. I shut my eyes tight as we kick the dust up under the wheels.

My face is pressed against her back as I grip tighter and Emily chuckles, "Alison. I need oxygen, you know." I whine, "I don't want to fall off."

"You won't. I promise. It's okay to be a little dangerous sometimes, Alison."

I blink my eyes open and see the trees fly by us, cars pass and air hits me like I just woke up from a 20 year long sleep.

I lift my head off of Emily's back and look around, "wow."