4: Rarely quiet

Scott

I watched as she grabbed the contract muttering a goodnight and headed upstairs.

After that kiss, she was certainly more than willing to agree and I had this hunch she will. When I grabbed the glasses I could feel her eyes on me so I did a few unnecessary stretches.

After loosening up, she was much less guarded and I could see that she was fighting a battle with herself, she wanted to say yes so badly but I knew she didn't trust me enough. She had very good reason to not trust me, my reputation precedes me.

I decided to be mean today and take a day off tomorrow whilst Hunter has to manage the company with a massive hangover. Maybe he'll take a sick day too, most of the paperwork was finished, just a few more things that I bought with me needed to be done so no damage will be done if we decided to take a few days off.

I was anyways not even supposed to be at work since I had a big seminar to attend but now that it's postponed I might as well take a few days off.

Iris is an experiment that I couldn't wait to get started on.

They say sex can change the meekest of women into a lioness if she sees the power she holds over a man she becomes more independent. From what I've heard, Iris needed some empowering so I wanted to see if I could do that. I wanted to show her that she could have the world even after she was down on her luck.

She didn't need to know that and she never will.

I woke up the next morning and made my way downstairs to make breakfast. I totally forgot to change since I usually make breakfast in only my underwear (or less) so this made for an uncomfortable situation when Iris came into the kitchen.

She stopped in her track.

"Is this what you meant by adhering to my request, this doesn't make you less of an asshole, just so you know." I smiled, unnerving her is so easy and I could see that I was indeed breaking through her restraints. I could hear her tone of voice that she was anything but confident in what she had to say.

I didn't reply to her and just continued making breakfast with a whistle, maybe she saw too much too fast but I wanted to give her a taste of what she could have.

No harm done.

I motioned to her to sit down as I continued cooking. It's one of my few passions, I love to cook and bake, my brother always says that cooking isn't manly. Has he ever seen a well-built man baking a cake? Hopefully not, but it's the epitome of masculinity besides, my clients love it that I am able to make anything their heart desires after a session, all of my skills were included in the agreement. Especially, the body chocolate.

I set down the breakfast in front of her and took my seat across from her. She didn't look at me, I guess she wouldn't want to look me in the eye after that kiss.

Breakfast was quiet, too quiet.

"Are you going to avoid talking to me the whole day?" I asked plainly. Still no answer.

"That's okay, you won't be so quiet for much longer." I could feel a twinge in the pit of my stomach, there was definitely a spark here. I know she feels it too. Her head snapped up with a look of disdain.

Did she think what I was offering was going to be just...okay? I aim to satisfy and I don't stop until I satisfy and that is rarely quiet.

After breakfast I made my way up to change, I saw the picture of me and my ex in the drawer as I grabbed a clean shirt. I've wanted to throw it away for so long but I haven't come around to it. All it's doing is bringing back the memories I'd rather forget.