6: Gelato

Scott

I was kissed my way down her stomach. I stopped.

I rarely get carried away like this, I need to explain to her how to have shower sex without falling her face off and a few other details.

She looked at me confused as I faced her again, we were both without our shirts and breathed heavily.

***

"Before we continue there are some base rules we need to establish first." I could see her face visibly become frustrated. I should have done that before we started but the pulsing within me got the better of me. That hasn't happened before.

I smiled as I looked at her, the more frustrated she is the better it will be.

"The first rule is condoms and gel contraceptive, the second is that if at any time you want me to stop you say so or if you want to change something and the third rule is that the slower we go the better." She simply nodded.

I continued kissing down her chest, her hands were moving up and down my back, urging me on but I kept my third rule.

I pulled off her bra as I continued kissing along the lines of her waist.

Her body was mesmerizing, she had a slight curve at her hip and breasts that my lips were begging to explore.

She made a moaning sound as I pulled it over her head and threw it to the side. I let my lips slide gently over each erect bud. I could feel my shaft twitching. I let my teeth graze over the soft skin of her stomach and stopped just before her underwear.

She didn't have the most appropriate underwear (that was not a problem because it's not necessary) but I saw her slight freak-out just before I joined her and she admitted to me that, that was one of her worries. She looked so worried; one thing that makes a woman more comfortable is definitely the right pair of sexy underwear. I'd know from experience.

I stood up so that we were face to face. Pushing her back into the door, I slid my finger into her underwear. I slid my finger inside her which made her gasp. She was already very wet. I slowly moved my index finger in and out. I added another finger to make sure she would be ready for me, she arched her hips into my fingers as I continued thrusting them in and out a bit faster.

She had her eyes shut as she made a soft moan and I could feel the pulsing within her.

I pulled off her underwear.

She opened her eyes again and looked at me. I could feel my shaft straining against the fabric of my jeans, she hooked her fingers into my pants so I pulled them off, her eyes settled on my bulge, her cheeks reddening by the second.

I'm sure she will be impressed with what I had to offer.

I walked over to the large shower and started to let the water run.

"I'll be right back" I quickly grabbed the gel and a condom and put it on. I walked into the bathroom without a stitch of clothing; Iris was in the shower already so I opened the door. Her eyes settled on me making the throbbing inside me become much stronger.

She took in every detail of me, the small smile on her face told me she was impressed.

I stepped in, taking her hands in mine and placing them on the glass, I placed the gel on my fingers and rubbed my finger inside of her. I held her hands securely against the glass as I was bent over her.

"Focus on the water," I whispered close to her ear.

I looked at her fair skin and her soak red hair, studying the curve of her back and the inviting curve of her ass.