13: Last dance

Scott

***

I pressed Iris against the door, kissing over her jaw and down her neck, she hooked her leg around my hip as I unzipped my zip. I moved her dress upwards so that I had a full view of her lingerie.

I placed my finger over my lips telling her to keep quiet. She giggled as I did then kept quiet when I glared at her.

I pulled out the condom from my back pocket and put it on.

I held onto her and then slid into her after pulling down the sexy red lingerie, she gasped but as she did I kissed her. I let my lips moved over her neck and down to her collarbone as she was arched against the door.

I continued to rhythmically move while she had her hands tugging at my hair. I pulled her up so she could wrap her other leg around me since standing up was impossible, she made a soft moaning sound as she moved with me.

My thrust became harder, she held onto me and I could feel her fingers digging into my back. We decided on quick and hard, I could feel her muscles tensing up beneath me.

She made a loud moan and I felt the waves of her orgasm move through her, I didn't stop and continued to thrust. I was hoping that there was another one in store. I continued moving and she looked like she was enjoying every second. She had her head hung back with her eyes closed as she held onto me, it didn't take much for her to have her second orgasm.

It felt much more powerful and I could feel her pulsing beneath me as she made a loud moan in ecstasy

I felt myself tensing and then the sensation of euphoria spread through me as I reached my climax. I would have opted for a round two but I didn't think I was ready for that yet.

***

She steadied herself against the door as I released her, she pulled down her dress and pulled her lingerie back up, I zipped up again, cleaned up a bit and tried to save my very messy hair. I smiled as I watched her trying to get hair back to the way it was. All the sliding against the door did nothing good for her hair.

"Quick and hard enough?"

"That was more than enough."

I chuckled as I helped her pin it back up.

"You know a lot about hair, I mean in the context of pinning it back that is." She commented as I pushed a pin into her updo.

"My sister has long raven black hair, I used to babysit and when she would complain about her hair I'd braid it or try to fix it the best I could." I swallowed hard as I thought back to the days I had to look after my sister just after my brother left for college; I could also remember the look on her face when she heard that I was leaving.

I wanted to take her with me but I couldn't and that's what got to me for years before we spoke again.

I felt a stab in my gut and let my hands slide down to my sides.

I didn't even want to think about all the things that happened back in those days. I was just thankful that I still had my brother and sister to talk to and that after I left Imogen she found her way out of the mess. I still don't talk to them that much, I've never been able to let them back into my life and heart fully but things were better.

Iris turned to me with a smile.

"I think we need to get back to dinner." I could feel a slight smile still on my face, even when I felt like this she still was able to make me smile but unfortunately, I just think that this smile was another one of my lies.

I walked out in front of her, I tried to look as innocent as I could as I left the ladies' room and thankfully succeeded, Iris followed behind me, her cheeks were flaming red and she got a few curious looks as we passed by the other patrons in the restaurant.