5: So very wrong

Iris

He opened the door and ushered me in.

I was astounded by how open he was towards me, he was known as a man that is guarded and professional but during our chat I could see that he was opening up to me.

My brother called me last night after dinner, he asked how it's going and told me that his boss, who is Scott, is not going to be there for the next two weeks as previously planned. I knew my brother was beyond busy so our conversation was cut short; thankfully I couldn't blab and tell him what his boss does behind closed doors.

Scott closed the door behind us.

I felt a pulse of warmness spread through me. Two weeks of him and me and no one will ever know what happens.

"What are you going to do today?" I asked shyly.

"When you talk to me don't be afraid or timid, that goes for talking to other people too. I'm going to be here the whole day."

He took a step closer to me.

"Why do you ask?" His gray eyes narrowed as he studied my face.

"Uhm, I thought that we could...number one on the list..." I couldn't form audible words, I snapped my gaze away from his. I hope he could make sense of what I was proposing. I'm sure that I might be going crazy by finally agreeing. I'm also sure he's not attracted to me, and that's something that needs to be there for this to happen.

He smiled.

"Okay then, but first look me in the eye and don't look away. Tell me exactly what it is what you want."

I took a deep breath and looked at him. His eyes were slightly darker than before I looked away.

"I want you to have sex with me in the shower." That was by far the most embarrassing thing I've had to say to him, even if I've already fallen my face off in front of him.

I could feel my cheeks flare up.

"After lunch, I'm all yours. Don't be embarrassed; believe me, we're going to have more of these conversations than you'd like. Women have more power over men than they would like to give themselves credit for so don't worry. You're not used to intimacy now are you?"

I shook my head.

I looked at him and saw his eyes light up a cheeky smile rest on his lips.

"But first, I have to be able to touch you without you flinching."

He stretched out his hand to me, I took it.

"What are you doing?"

"We're slow dancing," he pulled me close to him, resting his hands on my back. He reached up to place my hands that were at my sides on his neck.

We started swaying together, pressed closer together. His arms enveloped me, my hips were pressed against his stomach so I could feel just how muscled he was underneath his clothes. I blushed again, resting my head on his chest as we swayed.

We moved through the hall to the living room. In the living room, he dipped me down. He held me steady for a few seconds staring into my eyes. He bent down in the dip to kiss me, the way he kissed me made a chill run down my spine. He pulled me up and released from our swaying.

I felt breathless.

"I hope you like panini's." He said as he was standing at the fridge, clueless to what storm that kiss created. Now I'm certain he's not attracted to me, not a single ounce. I thought that's what you need to get the juices flowing, guess he doesn't.