CHAPTER 6 INTO THE BUNKER.

Dippers P. O. V

The sun beat down on our backs relentlessly drawing out be beads of sweat on our skin. My mouth was as dry as the sand I walked through. My feet and muscles burned with fatigue. I was tempted to go into my demon form, but I didn't. In some weird way I liked the pain. It reminded me what being human felt like.

I stumbled over something, but I couldn't tell what.  Bill mumbled more obscene curses in atbash. He hated the blind folds as much as I did. My sister and the others had decided it was the safer if me and Bill wore blinds.  They didn't want us knowing the location of their base,  naturally. I don't blame them.

Mabel's P.O.V

We reached the door of the bunker around noon. The doors were carefully concealed into the side of the mountain. I stepped forward and pressed the hidden button.  The door opened with a loud groan,  Candy and Grenda came running out and hugged me.

"Where have you been?" Grenda said in her gruff voice.

"We were so worried about..." Candy's sentence fell short when her eyes fell on Bill and Dipper. Candy     and Grenda grabbed Dipper and hugged him.

"Dipper!"Candy cried out, Dipper returned her hug smiling back.

"We missed you"Grenda said her eyes flicking to Bill. She leaned in towards Dipper.

"Whose the hunk?" Bill blushed and Dipper began to laugh. I laughed with Dipper. Bill glared at me, which only made me laugh harder. Before I could tell them who Bill was I was pulled inside. The others followed me to the main hall, where Stan and Ford were waiting. The main hall was full of people eating lunch. I ran and hugged Stan and Ford and gave them a sheepish grin. I was in so much trouble, I waited for a scolding. It didn't come.

Both Stan and Ford were staring slack jawed at Dipper. Stan grabbed Dipper; and put him in a head lock, Dipper laughed as Stan ruffled his hair. As soon as Stan let go Ford pulled Dipper into a bear hug. Ford looked at Bill arching his eyebrow.

"Who is this?" Bill pouted at his question.

  "I'm hurt you don't recognise me  Sixer" Both Ford and Stan stiffened, Stan was the first to recover.

"Bill Cipher!?" Stan yelled, everyone stared at us. I ducked just in time as a piece of brown meat came flying at me, it nailed Bill right in the face. Seconds later we all had to avoid pieces of food all aimed at Cipher. Everyone in the hall began to hiss and curse at Bill, Bill ignored them trying to avoid the flying food. If I hadn't been caught in the crossfire I would have enjoyed this. 

Bill was taken to the holding cell by Stan and Ford. I grabbed Dipper and pulled him in the opposite direction. Behind us the chaos died down as Bill was pulled out of sight.

We met up with our grunkle's  in their quarters. Stan was pacing around the room, steam coming out of his ears. We had explained how Bill was harmless with the necklace on. Now we had to figure out what to do with him. We all knew we couldn't let him go.

"We'll just have to keep him prisoner here. He'll work in the pits and I can secure his cell. At least until we can find another course of action"Ford said,we nodded in agreement. Immediately the atmosphere in the room lightened. Stan and Ford began to talk about throwing me and Dipper an eighteenth birthday party. I smiled things were finally getting back to normal.

Dippers P.O.V

I'd just managed to slip away from Mabel. She and her friends had finished setting up for our eighteenth birthday. Everyone in the bunker was invited. The thing is, I didn't want to go. I get glares from just about everyone when I pass them. They hate me because I work for Bill. I often see them whispering and pointing. I'm ostracized by the people I used to call my friends.

I reached the holding cells which had only one guard. I recognised him it was one of Wendy's brothers, I walked up to him at a steady pace. Wendy's brother recognizes me and scowls. I freeze him with my magic and walk on to the holding cells. I'd have to erase the memory of me and my powers later, no one could know I was a demon.

I stopped at the last cell where I knew he'd be. The blond haired demon lay against the wall of his cell, whistling a song I'd never heard. He opened his one eye lazily and gazed at me. At first he said nothing just staring at me, as if in deep thought. I suddenly felt self conscious about what I was wearing. Mabel had given me a plain black t-shirt and ripped jeans and dark blue sneakers. It had been years since I'd worn anything so casual. I was snapped from my thoughts as Bill spoke.

"Well,well,well, Pinetree. Miss me already?" He smirked, I blushed a light pink.

"No!Of course not!" I spat, Bill's eyes glowed a dangerous red, before becoming gold again. Bill smirked and turned his full gaze on me.

"Oh yeah? Well it sounds like quite a party going on up there, and yet here you are talking to me" I heard the music start and loud cheers, the party had started.

"So why are you here Pintree? You want a birthday present from me or something?" Bill's voice was dripping with sarcasm as he approached me.

"Why?Did you get me something?" I sneered, putting my face closer to the bars of the cell. Bill grabbed me and yanked me forward as close as the bars allowed.

"BILL WHAT ARE YOU.. MPH!!! Bill slammed his lips against mine, I stiffened. A fire shot down my spine making me shudder and groan. I began to relax and kissed Bill back, Bill let out a small moan as well. The once pink blush turned a deep Scarlett as Bill broke the kiss.

Bill let go of me, he sat against the wall again as if nothing had happened. I blinked a few times and walked away in a daze. I snapped my fingers, releasing Wendy's brother from my spell on the way out. He'd probably have a bad headache from me erasing a memory, but he'd be fine. I walked up to the party. As I reached the main doors the full realization hit me like a wave.

Bill Cipher kissed me

And I liked it.

Authors note:
Credit for the AMAZING fan art goes to riladoodles on tumblr. If ur reading this thank YOU!!