Escape (again) part 2

A.N: soooo sorry about the late update guys, but its been a hectic week. So here it is and sorry its so brief. I've been having a bit if writers block.

:-(:-(:-(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(-_-#-_-||≥﹏≤╥﹏╥⊙_⊙〒_〒

Dipper's P.O.V

I stood there my body almost rigid in shock. After several moments I blinked and recovered, jumping up and pulling Gideon into a hug.

"M..aster" He garbled, I looked at his face and noticed the shade of blue it had begun to turn to. I let go and Gideon coughed, breathing heavily.

"Sorry Gideon I didn't realize how hard I was hugging you" I grinned sheepishly, Gideon just shook his head.

"Don't worry about it" He waved a dismissive hand at me. Mabel looked up at Gideon. Yes I said up, he'd had a huge growth spurt. Now he was six feet, not to mention losing all the weight. He'd even changed his hair style. That was probably due to the fact that the other demons tended to find him an easier target with large hair.

The hench maniacs loved picking on Gideon. I was usually around to stop them, but because I was here......
My eyes darted to Gideons hands, they were bandaged. How had I not noticed before? Gideon looked at me  then at his hands, he quickly put them behind his back. He cleared his throat looking away.

A felt guilty in all this time I had forgotten about Gideon. He must have been through hell these past few months. Gideons voice broke me from my thoughts.

"We need to get you out of here!There's no time to explain, where's master Bill!?" The mere mention of his name made my insides twist with worry. I bit my lip and swallowed the tears that threatened to fall.

I was about to answer when the alarms went off. The familiar sound rang through out the prison cell, Gideons face went pale. To both me and Mabel's surprise, he brought out a small round blue gem which hung on a string on his neck.

Mabel's P.O.V

My eyes went wide at the sight of Gideon's necklace. I thought it was gone, I personally smashed it into pieces. The chains on our wrists glowed blue and broke off with a loud snap.

There was the sound of footsteps approaching, followed by loud shouts. Dipper grabbed my arm and then Gideons and pulled us through the wall.

It took me some time to register what had just happened. A minute ago we were standing in a holding cell, now we were literally walking through walls.

Dipper pulled us into the storage room, behind the doom buggy's. I shook my head clearing some dirt from my hair. I pulled a pin from my braid and scanned the storage.

There was no one here, I got up and without warning jumped into the nearest buggy. Dipper and Gideon began to hiss in protest, but I ignored them. I put the pin into the engine and the buggy roared into life.

I looked over my shoulder, my brother and Gideon had stopped protesting. Now they were just staring at me, completely taken aback. Wendy had taught me how to hot wire a car, with just about anything. I skill I honestly thought would be unhelpful in the future, boy was I wrong.

"Get in!" I yelled at them, the boys seemed dazed for a second before getting on and strapping in. I hit the gas putting the stick into drive, the wheels squealed against the floor as the friction built from 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.

The boys let out a scream as we headed for the door, which began to close from lockdown. A few people in the storage noticed us we sped past. I paid them no mind, my vision solely focused on the door.

We made it out with a second to spare the bunker getting further and further away.  I hear a soft whimper coming from behind me. I glanced over my shoulder at Dipper, who was staring at the bunker sorrowfully.

I wanted to comfort him, but we couldn't afford to slow down. They might come after us, so its a good idea to put as much distance between us as possible. Gideon went over to comfort Dipper, Dipper shook him off and continued staring.

He knew as well as I, if we had stayed. He and Bill would have died. But since we got away, then Bill...NO!  I banished the thought from my mind. Bill would be okay I knew he would, he is a powerful demon after all.

What could happen?