The new king

Authors note: Sorry I haven't been updating, I meant to yesterday, but I was touring Soweto with my mom and sister. Still better late than never. One more thing:

1000 views!!!! Guys thank you all soooo much for your support!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Gideons P.O.V

The drive was too short for my taste, even though Mabel had whined that it took forever. Ever since master Dipper had saved me from being executed for rebelling against him, I've been eternally loyal to the brown haired boy.

I never thought I'd be serving a person I used to hate so much. He had been the one to come between me and Mabel, at least that's what I used to think.

Master Dipper had once told me that you can't force someone to love you, that you can only hope to become someone worthy of loving. After he told me that I took some time to reflect.

The more I thought about the past, the more I realized that he had been right. I couldn't force Mabel to love me, but since that day I've worked to try and become someone worthy of loving. Mabel may have been the first girl I ever loved, but she wouldn't be the last.

Mabel was never going to love me, I'd accepted that fact a long time ago;weirdmaggedon had humbled me. I used to think that having power and fame would get me love. All it got me was a lot of meaningless junk. If I hadn't been so hell bent on getting famous, maybe I could have spent more time with my family.

Maybe then my father wouldn't have abandoned me and my mother would still be.....here. I felt a hand on my shoulder which pulled me back to reality with a start. I whipped my head around to see Mabel staring at me with concern.

"Gideon are you okay?" She tilted her head slightly, squeezing my shoulder with one hand while steering with the other.  I nodded forcing myself to smile, I fought the urge to shiver as the car stopped in front of the Fear-A-Mid.

Mabel's P.O.V

I stopped the buggy at the foot of the floating, triangular, fortress. I swallowed hard looking at Gideon, he seemed even more nervous than me.

The last time I was here was when Dipper and Bill made the deal. I had never been more terrified in my entire life. That moment clasped tightly in Bill's grasp, his eye glaring at him, I thought I was going to die.

Now I'm here five  years later, back at a place that had nearly been my tomb. It was an unsettling thought, I was still unsure as to why my brother wanted to come here.

Gideon had helped us escape and we could have driven away. I know I sound selfish, but I just got my brother back. I just wanted to have things back to normal. The simple, happier times, but I guess its too much to ask.

I watched my brother walk stone faced towards the tower. He turned to me and Gideon extending his hand towards us. I was confused, he wanted us to hold his hand? Whatever for? Gideon grabbed my arm before I could verbalise my confusion, and took my brothers hand.

I barely had time to register what happened next. One minute we were on the ground,and the next minute I was watching the ground getting further and further away. We all landed by the door.

Me and Gideon turned to Dipper who was staring at the door, with emotionless eyes. He placed a hand to the door and muttered something in a language I didn't understand. The door slid open the light and noise, nearly knocking me off my feet. Gideon steadied me with a trembling hand, we followed after Dipper who had walked in already.

'Dipper', I thought to myself, 'I hope you know what your doing'

Dipper's P.O.V