Can we talk?

Bill's P.O.V

I lay down on the bed in my cell, I let out an involuntary flinch as my stitches pinched my skin. I hated this meat sack body, it was too vulnerable. If it wasn't for this necklace I would've healed myself and killed my attacker in the blink of an eye. I could've ripped this necklace off though, it would burn but once it was off my powers would return.

So it begs the question why am I still in this smelly human hole? A face flashed in my mind, the brown locks and hazel eyes which I knew all to well.

Pinetree

I wasn't sure why, but I couldn't get him out of my head. Every time I saw him the flesh bag skin on my face turned a different colour. When he was gone, I saw him even when I...slept. I never thought I could dream, but when I did it was often about him.

Then there was last night, when Pinetree came to see me in the recovery room. He'd left so quickly, he'd run away. And it....hurt. I groaned laying my head back, what was he doing to me?

There was only one person I could get answers from. In my mind I began to form a plan. By lights out I'd figured out what I was going to do.

"Goodnight Pinetree"

I murmured into the darkness, closing my eye and drifting to sleep.

Mabel's P.O.V

I was shocked to see Dipper in my "room", the tunnels are usually difficult to navigate in the dark. The mandatory darkness, was an extra security measure to keep the bunker hidden. No one moved around at this time; unless they had a flashlight, which is only issued to the night guards. Which Dipper was not.

I wanted to ask how he got here; but I kept quite, as I wanted to hear what he had to say. He sat on the ground next to me, sighing.

"Do you remember when we were twelve? You always had a crush on someone?..."I tilted my head in curiosity, did Dipper like someone? I nodded my head in response to his questions, waiting patiently for him to continue.

"How did you...?Get over them?" I vaguely remember trying to use the memory gun, which I never got to use. I wanted to know why my brother was asking this?

  "Dipper is there something going on?" I got off my bed and sat next to Dipper, his expression seemed to darken. I decided to press on anyway.

"Dipper?" Dipper just nodded unable to look me in the eyes. I wished I could just leave well enough alone.

Without warning Dipper summoned a flame into his hand. I jumped back from the sudden heat. My eyes went wide, so that was why Dipper was so distant. He'd been keeping this a secret and for a good reason. I should've been shocked or angry; but demon or not, Dipper is and always will be my brother.

"Mabel....I need your help. I..think I'm in love" My face lit up with a smile, I thought that was great. Though Dipper just stared at the wall sullenly and my smile faded.

"That's great news, so whats the problem?" Dipper looked at me close to tears.

"I think I'm in love with..."

"Bill"