Alone

Mabel's P.O.V

Bill had come out of the operation room, me and Dipper were talking to Stan and Ford. I patted Dipper on the shoulder to give him support.

"Come on bro bro, tell them what you told me" Dipper seemed a little nervous but, he spoke up.

"Killing Bill won't stop Weirdmaggedon, if someone kills him it will be Weirdmaggedon forever" Stan narrowed his eyes at Dipper, but said nothing. He pulled Ford into the other room, mumbling a small excuse.

I stood up and began to leave, I turned to Dipper as I reached the door.

"You coming bro bro?" I asked,  Dipper nodded his head and followed after me. All the way I had this nagging feeling, there was something going on and it wasn't just Dipper. I know there's something wrong with Dipper, he's been secretive and distant since we got here. Now my grunkles were doing the same. What is going on?

Stan's P.O.V

I hauled my brother into our private study. There wasn't much in here though,  a rickety old desk and a few books that had been salvaged.  I knew Dipper had been lying, you don't get to be a con man of my age,  without knowing what a lie looks like.  

"I thought you said you'd killed him" I snapped at Ford.  He bristled, and countered just as heated.

"Even though I didn't manage to stab him. The wound I inflicted should have been fatal." I grunted and began to pace around the room.

"Do you still have the dagger?" I asked,  Ford shook his head.

"No, it broke during me and Bill's struggle.  And our resources are to thin to make another." I started banging my fist against the wall, out of frustration.

"Then we've got to find another way! I don't care how long it takes that demons days are numbered!"I growled,  if only Dipper and Mabel hadn't been there.  I would have enjoyed watching that demon bleed to death.

Ford walked away taking a pen and paper, to do his nerd thing.  Me I began to work on a plan, if Dipper was involved with this demon I'd find out. I'd need a spy though someone to be my eyes and ears. 

Dippers P.O.V

Time skip

After lunch their was a free hour, before everyone went back to work. I had made up a reason to leave and snuck into the recovery room. Bill was lying in the last bed, the pale curtains around it drawn back. His wrists were strapped to the bars of the bed, there was a large bandage wrapped around his bare chest. I could see the dark stain of his blood under his bandages. I sat on the end of the bed,  he was pretending to sleep.

"Why did you lie?" Bill asked his eyes still shut. I said nothing just staring at him. A small knot formed in the pit of my stomach.

"You could've ended it,  by letting me die.  So why didn't you?" Bill continued sitting up, with a small hiss of discomfort. I stared into his gold eyes,  the knot in my stomach growing.

I sat closer feeling the blood rushing to my cheeks. I leaned in closing the gap between us, I closed my eyes as my lips met his. I wasn't expecting him to respond, but he started kissing me back.  A wave of warmth ran through my body,  like electricity was coursing through my veins.

I broke the kiss and slumped my head forward. Tears sprung to my eyes, before I could stop them. They flowed down my cheeks,  I was ashamed of myself. I couldn't even remember the last time, I'd cried in front of someone.

  "Then I'd be alone...." I whispered, a mixture of feelings boiled in me surfacing more tears.  I stood up to go,  I embarrassed myself enough already. As I walked away I felt a tug on my shirt,  I looked behind me. Bill pulled me back sitting me on his lap.

My blush covered half my face, Bill leaned in kissing me again. I pulled him closer deepening the kiss. Their was another wave of warmth and my head began to spin. What was he doing to me?  How could he get in my head so easily?

I pushed myself away from Bill, running from the infirmary, ignoring him calling after me. I avoided everyone running to my bunk. I sat against the wall curling into a ball. A small voice began to scream over and over in my head.

He's using you!

Why do you feel so much for him?

What's wrong with you?!

I was alone, Bill doesn't really care. So why should I? I kept the whole world in danger, so I wouldn't lose the one person who was like me.  There were other demons, but they weren't like Bill. I didn't want to admit it, I couldn't have feelings for that monster. I couldn't, I had no one to tell.  I was in an underground building with people; who would love to kill demons like me, without batting an eyelid.  I was trapped and alone.

Authors note: HEY GUYS if you enjoyed please vote and comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thank you all for reading, and all your votes so far.

Peace!!!