- P A R V I S -
I paced around the halls of the small watchtower that I lived in with my comrade, Clarke. "What's wrong?" He asked, leaning back in his chair with his pipe inbetween his fingers.
"Kogan is what's wrong!" I shouted, peering out of the window. His small shack came into my field of view, and I cringed at how uncivilized it was.
He was a bastard, anyways. It was no surprise for someone like him.
"What's wrong with Kogan?" Clarke raised an eyebrow at me. He clearly didn't know what had happened between Kogan and I in the past.
He clearly didn't know how close we were.
"He's everything I'm not!" Tears were starting to cascade down my face. I pulled out the picture of teenage Kogan and I from my coat pocket and let a few tears fall onto the small piece of paper. "He's tall. He's muscular. He plays the bass. And most importantly, he's not some creepy blood mage like I am!"
"Is this why you hate Kogan?" Clarke breathed in from his pipe.
"Yeah, it's exactly why I fucking hate him!" I clenched my fists, causing the paper to crumple in my hand. "I hate him so fucking god damn much and it's because he's so fucking perfect!"
"That isn't a valid reason to hate him though, Parvis. Can't you atleast be friends with him?"
"Friends?" I started laughing at the word. "Friends?! How can I be friends with a guy that one, hates me guts, and two, is way out of my league?"
I started laughing as I walked up the stairs of the tower, up to my room. I could feel Clarke's eyes piercing into my skull, and I knew that he atleast had a slight idea of what I would do next.
   I continued to cackle as I shut the door to my room, locking it behind me. If I got too bad then I knew that Clarke had a key, but I wasn't intending to go that far.
   Okay, maybe I was a little bit.
   I picked up the jar of blood that I had been collecting and sat it on the small, circular table infront of my tv. I had been saving the liquid for something big.
   Someday, I would either conquer the world, defeat Kogan, or both with that blood, but I didn't have nearly enough yet.
   I would need about five times the amount I had now for it to have a hundred percent chance of working.
With a flick of my hand, my closet came open, because fuck doing things normally. I picked up the small black box that held my razor and kicked the spruce doors closed.
I knew Clarke didn't like when I did this, but I honestly didn't give a fuck. I absolutely refused to use blood from anyone else, mostly because draining blood from myself would just boost the power of my magic, but also because I didn't want to rid anyone of their blood for my own doing.
   Well, except one time I found a dead pig and collected some of its blood. But that was the only exception.
   I pulled up the sleve of my sweatshirt, revealing my scar-littered wrist. Some of the scars were faded, being ones from before I started blood magic, others as fresh as an apple plucked straight off of the tree. Some were straight lines, others were small dots prodded into my skin to do simple magic.
   I grabbed the small funnel that was laying next to my jar of blood in its previous position and placed it ontop of the jar. My hand shaking, I placed the razor on the skin of my wrist.
   This was for my own good.
   I pressed down on the razor and drug it across my skin, grinning as the red liquid inside of my body slowly oozed out of the new cut. The blood slowly dripped down my arm and into the jar, but only a miniscule amount.
   Not enough.
   I placed the razor down again about a centimeter from my latest cut and sliced my skin again, this time slightly more blood dripping out. I grinned, satisfyed, and just sat there, letting the crimson liquid slowly drip into the jar.
   After a few minutes, Clarke peeked his head in through the door. "Oh Parvis," he mumbled, shaking his head and entering, "When will you stop this?"
   "When I have enough," I scoffed.
   "I'm starting to get worried about you."
   "Worried my arse."
   "Parvis, you're gonna kill yourself doing this soon."
   "As long as Kogan dies aswell then I'm okay with it."
   Clarke gasped as those words came out of my mouth and stopped wrapping up my arm for a second. Hmmph, I hadn't even noticed he was doing so.
   Oh well.
   "You really want him to die, don't you?" He sighed, continuing to tend to my injuries. "I thought you two used to be the best of friends back in high school?"
   "W-what?" I nearly choked on my saliva. "H-how did you know?"
   "Might wanna put a cloth over your mouth at night from now on." He grinned. "What made you start hating him?"
   "He started growing more distant from me when he got his first ever girlfriend... hell they've probably banged several times by now. I bet they're still secretly together."
   "What does his girlfriend have to do with this? Wait, he has a girlfriend?"
   "Yeah." I ripped my arm away from Clarke's as soon as he was done wrapping up my arm. "She could get anything she wanted out of Kogan. Infact, Kogan was so hypnotised in her spell of give-me-anything-I-want-and-I'll-give-you-sex that he even stopped being friends with me."
   "What a dick." Clarke leaned against the wall as I put the cork back on the jar of blood. "So this blood is your way of getting back at him?"
   I sighed as a popping noise could be heard, letting me know that the jar was sealed.
   "Yeah, I guess."
—————————–—
YEAH BITCHES THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS IS FINALLY PUBLISHED!!!!!!
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I sorta didn't know how to start it lol
Whale,
Adios 👋🏻