- K O G A N -
   I woke up in the familiar feeling of my bed, the blanket draped over my body and my head lying on the soft pillow. But the last thing I remembered I was infront of the door to my house..?
   Eh, oh well.
   "Hey," Taylor said from the side of my bed, messing with something on my arm.
   "Hey," I looked up at him, "What the hell happened?"
   I vaguely remembered the pain of a knife going into my neck, and Parv was there, but I didn't remember anything else.
   "We don't know," he told me, continuing to mess with the thing on my arm. "You just arrived on the doorstep with a stab to the neck."
   "Oh." I looked down at my feet. What had happened?
   I wanted to know who it was that stabbed me, and I wanted revenge.
   I tried sitting up, but a quick, sharp pain surged through my neck. "Don't try to sit up," Taylor advised, lightly pushing me back down on the bed, "The stab's pretty bad. Your attacker might not think he went that deep, but in reality, he did."
   All at once, the memories came flooding back to me. Parv was behind me, with the knife.
   Well that explains it.
   But why? Why did he do it? Why would he do it? We were friends!
   "Do you know who it was?" Taylor asked me, looking down at me once he was done messing with my hand.
   I tried to sit up once again, but Taylor lightly pushed me back down. "It was Parv—Parvis," I stated, catching myself when I tried to use my old nickname for him.
   Taylor stared back at me in disbelief. "I-I'll get Clarke," he stuttered, exiting the room.
   A few minutes later, our ginger friend entered the room. "So Parvis did it," he sighed, sitting down next to me, "I'll talk to him when I get home."
   I nodded as much as my neck allowed me to. "How's he doing?" I asked him, locking eyes with him.
   He looked back at me in shock. "You seriously wanna know?" He asked me.
   I nodded once again and he started spilling.
   "Lets just say he's not exactly okay." He breathed in. "He's been continuing his... actions, lets just put it at that. And he's also planning to..."
   He stopped at that point. "He's planning to what?" I pondered.
   He took another deep breath in, then continued.
   "He's planning to kill you."
   I gasped as soon as the words escaped his mouth. "What?!" I practically screamed, "Why?"
   "I think he's trying to hide the fact that he still wants to be friends with you." Clarke looked down at the ground. "He said about a girlfriend?"
   "Yeah." I followed his field of view and looked down at the same spot he was looking at. "I broke up with her freshman year of college. She was just getting to controlling."
   "I'll tell Parvis that when I go back. He probably won't believe me though."
   "You can call him Parv, you know that?" I forced eye-contact with him. "That was what everyone called him back in high school. Either that, or the teachers called him Alex, his first name."
   "He screamed at me the last time I called him that." He finally looked up and made eye-contact with me.
   "Oh."
   "Yeah." He crossed his arms over his knees. "I'll make sure to discuss this with him when I get home, don't worry."
   "Thanks, Clarke." I nuzzled deeper into the pillow.
   "You tired Kogan?" Clarke raised an eyebrow at me, and I laughed, nodding.
   "Yeah, I'm fucking tired as shit," I told him.
   "You want me to leave then?" He got up out of his seat and started walking towards the door. I nodded once again and closed my eyes, trying to drift off to sleep.
   "Bye, Kogan." Clarke stepped out of the door. "See you sometime around."
   I could hear the door shut behind Clarke as he walked into the main room. "I'm still surprised that it was Parvis," I could hear him say.
   "Yeah, I am too." Taylor responded. "I just don't understand why he would do it. I mean, in the few times that I've been over to your house, I've seen that Parvis doesn't really... hate Kogan that much."
   "Yeah," Clarke sighed. "Parvis always carrys around a picture of Kogan and him from highschool. I saw it once, Kogan's arm was slung around Parvis' shoulders and their hands were most likely intertwined behind their backs from the looks of it."
   "Oh." Taylor gasped in shock. "I never knew that Parvis..."
   "Yeah, Parvis also has a box of Kogan's clothing from highschool in his closet. I don't know why, but he has it."
   So that's where that one sweatshirt went.
   "Well, I should probably get going now and make sure Parvis is okay," Clarke sighed, and I could feel the shifting of bodies as Clarke and Taylor presumably hugged. They were probably the closest two between our entire little group here. "See ya Taylor."
   "See you later Clarke."
   Minutes later, I could hear a scream and a shout of a name that I didn't want to hear in the way Clarke was yelling it.
   "PARVIS!"
——————————
I wrote this in Language Arts so sowwie if it's shit lol
Whale,
Adios 👋🏻