- P A R V I S -
   No.
   What have I done?
   Why did I do such a heinous act?
   "KOGIE!" I screamed, diving off of the cliff after him and flapping my wings as hard as I could.
   The earth shook as Kogan's body collided with it, his eyes immeditely fluttering closed. "NO!" I screeched, begging my wings to take me to my injured crush faster.
   As soon as I got down there, I put my fingers under his nose to check for air.
   Nothing.
   I placed my fingers on his cold, icy neck, feeling for a pulse.
   Nothing again.
   "Oh Kogan, I really fucked up this time," I sobbed, holding my hand in his.
   Wait.
   You can fix this, Parvis.
   Right?
   I scooped Kogan up in my arms and flew up to the watchtower, my wings racking with sobs. What have I done? Why did I do this? Why did I even push him off the cliff in the first place?
   "CLARKE!" I screamed as soon as I entered the watchtower. He turned around and stared at me in shock.
   "You expect me to help you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me. Was he really being like this?! Was he really being such a dick in a time like this? Kogie's life was on the line!
   "Please!" I sobbed, "You don't understand how much I love... him..."
   I trailed off at the last word as a blush arose to my face. What the fuck Parvis! You're supposed to hate him! Not love him so much you just wanna cuddle him every waking moment!
   "Fine. I'll check him over." Clarke took Kogan from my grasp and transfered him to another room.
   What the hell did I do?
   Why did I do this?
   I loved him to pieces, so why the hell did I fucking do this?
   I sat down at the table and put my head in my hands, continuing to sob.
   Kogie...
   Please be okay.
   I need you.
I love you.
"Parv you fucking killed him." Clarke emmerged from the room.
I immeditely stood up. "WHAT?!" I screamed, "There must be something I can do, right?!"
"Maybe there's some blood magic you can do—"
I didn't even let him finish. I ran past him, into the room where Kogie's dead body was laying, and scooped him up, taking him into my bedroom.
   At that very moment, something popped into my mind. I can save him..! I can save Kogie!
   I grinned and immeditely got to work, setting Kogie down on my bed with his palms facing up, staightening out his legs as much as I could without hurting him.
   If he was somehow still awake.
   "Okay... how to do it how to do it..." I started pacing around my room. I knew I could never get enough blood to recussitate him unless...
   I used the jar.
   Racing over to the dresser, I picked up the jar with the blood in it, unscrewing the cork and placing it on the coffee table next to Kogie. Next, I got a small bowl from my closet and poured some of the blood in it. I would need the rest of it for the magic.
   "Oh Kogie, I hope you can forgive me," I sighed, dipping my pointer and middle fingers into the blood and rubbing it along Kogie's right bicep. It was bleeding heavilly there, a large gash permanently left in the skin from the bone protruding out.
   I changed arms and started rubbing along his left bicep, flinching when I came along a scar from long ago. We were seven, climbing a tree like nobody's business, when he fell down. Me, being the overprotective bitch I am, tried to catch him, resulting in a hole in his shirt and a gash in his arm.
   And I fell down with him. We were so dumb when we were kids.
   I ended up breaking my neck that day, Kogie the same, only he broke his right leg and his left wrist aswell because I landed on him.
   I switched to his right leg, dipping my fingers back in the blood and rubbing on his broken limb. How did I let my Kogiekins get like this? Why did I do it? Was I... posessed by an evil demon or something?
   I finished rubbing his legs with the blood and peeled up his t-shirt. What I saw under there made me want to sob. Several scars lined his torso and chest, and when I looked to his arms, there were some there.
   What the hell happened after we split?
   What happened to my Kogiekins?
   Dipping my fingers in the blood once again, I rubbed some on his forehead, then got my funnel and poured the rest of the blood back into the jar.
   This better work.
   Pushing all of my magic powers into the magic, I closed my eyes and focused my energy on saving Kogie.
   This better fucking work.
   When I felt all of the blood was out of the jar and all of the magic was sucked out of me, I opened my eyes. The steady rise and fall of Kogan's chest made me want to squeal in happiness.
   He was alive.
   And I was never gonna hurt him again.
——————————
I'm in hell rn lol kill me
Whale,
Adios 👋🏻