Mrs. Edward Cullen

Bella laid down on her bed, Charlie had called and said that he was going to be at Billy's house for a awhile, and she decided now was the perfect time to look into her future.

Taking a deep breath, Bella uncapped the bottle and took a small drink. "How does this work," she said, before falling into unconsciousness.

"Bella, dear, it's your turn to chaperone Nessie and Jacob," Edward sighed.

Wow, he looks exhausted! Bella thought, and who's Nessie?

"Where are they?" Bella asked, trying to act like she knew what Edward was talking about.

"Just out back," Edward said.

Bella offered him a smile, which he very briefly returned. Once she got outside she looked around. Where is this place... and why does everything look so... sharp?

Bella spotted Jake, but a slightly older version, and the girl she supposed was Nessie.

"Mom!" The girl shouted, waving her over.

Mom? Mom! Wait, does this mean I'm not with Edward? She smiled at Jacob, which was fully returned before questioning Nessie.

"Nessie, where's your dad?" Bella asks, smiling down at the young teen.

"Mom," Nessie said, dragging out the 'o,' "you just talked to him! He's probably with Uncle Jasper now, oh! Aunty Alice wants to see you!"

"Thanks, Nessie," said Bella. Once she was awhile away she realized she didn't know where Aunty Alice, Alice, was. She faintly heard Nessie tell Jacob "Wow, it was the first time in awhile that mom has left that easily." Bella had forgotten she was a chaperone.

Wait, how did she hear that so far away? Bella rushed back towards Nessie and Jake, and was fast. How am I this fast? Am I vampire? What!

"Nessie, where is Alice?"

"Just around the house, mom," Nessie replied.

"Thanks, Nessie!"

"Uh, sure thing mom," Nessie said.

Bella ran around the house, and almost into Alice.

"Alice!"

"Hi, Bella," Alice said, with a faint grin.

"Do you know what's going on? Who's Nessie? Am I with Edward? Is-"

"Bella, you're rambling," Alice said.

"Oh. Sorry, Alice," said Bella.

"It's okay, Bella. Firstly, I saw you were arriving yesterday. You drank from the bottle Carlisle gave you for the first time, right?" Alice continued when Bella nodded her head. "Okay, to answer your questions, you've been married to Edward for three years. Nessie is your kid, she's a hybrid that Edward impregnated you with after your wedding. You almost died, Bella! You got changed giving birth to your daughter. You almost died!"

"Alice..." Bella trailed off, "How come no one seems happy?"

"No one is, Bella. It turns out, you weren't really in love with Edward. He went and had an affair with Tanya, from the Denali Coven. That's all I'm saying, Bella."

"How did all this happen in three years? And what about Charlie?"

"Charlie died. He had a heart attack shortly after you left, and it was too late to do anything. As to how it happened, I don't know Bella. Just choose wisely."

"Your time here is almost up, Bella," Alice said.

Before Bella could say anything else, she woke up.  That was a mess! She thought. Is there another future?