Telling The Cullens

Jasper's eyes widened as he entered the house. He looked over at Alice, who was curled around a sleeping Bella, and smiled. Alice smiled back and lightly nudged Bella awake.

"Bella, honey, they're home," Alice said. Bella stretched and looked up at Alice, smiling. Then she saw Jasper and blushed. Jasper just grinned at Bella, showing her he understood.

Bella sat up, but Alice's arm stayed around her. The rest of the Cullen Coven soon came in the house, and took in the sight before them. Rosalie gave them a short smile, Emmett's face broke out into a grin, Carlisle and Esme smiled and nodded, and Edward just stared. His face was blank.

"Edward," Jasper said, "look at Alice's thoughts."

Edward did as Jasper suggested and gave a half smile before running upstairs.

Bella frowned, "Will he be okay?" she asked everyone.

"Of course, Bella. He just needs some time getting used to this. At least we all know he wasn't your mate now," Carlisle said.

"I knew all along," Rosalie said.

"She did," Bella and Alice said, in usion. Everyone gave a small chuckle at them and went their separate ways.

Pretty soon it was just Bella, Alice, and Carlisle in the room. "Here, Carlisle," Bella said, holding out the bottle that shows your future(s). "Thanks for letting me borrow it," she smiled.

"You're very welcome, Bella," Carlisle said. He then took the bottle and smiled at his daughter and will be daughter in law. He then walked to his study, leaving the girls alone.

"So... when are we telling your dad?" Alice asked, grinning evily.

Bella's eyes widened. "Not today!"

Alice giggled, yes, telling Charlie could wait. At least until he knew that Bella's relationship with her brother was completely over.