Isabella of The Volturi

Bella laid back down on her bed. Half an hour ago she had looked into her first future, which had frightening results. She prepared herself for the next four hours, and placed the empty water glass beside her bed, exchanging it for the bottle.

She took a sip from it and laid back, hoping the next future, if there was one, was better than the last.

"Isabella, dearest, you may have the honors," Aro said.

Aro? Bella looked down at herself, she was dressed like a Volturi gaurd. She looked into Aro's gleaming red eyes.

"Thank you, Aro," she said. Surprisingly she kept the stutter out of her bell-like voice. I have to be a vampire, she thought. The Volturi would never want a lowly human in their ranks.

Bella turned to the 'honors' Aro had spoken of, and a look of horror flashed across her face. Here, in front of her, were Edward and Rosalie Cullen. Bound to Volturi gaurds of a lower ranking.

"Would you like me to kill them, Master?" Bella asked, the stutter barely staying away. She recalled how the other Volturi referred to Aro as their master.

"Of course, Isabella dear! After all, these are the ones you've been begging to destroy for months, are they not?"

Aro's ruby eyes gleamed dangerously, "Yes, Master," Bella said.

"Get on with it, Isabella," another one of the vampire kings, Caius, Bella thought, said.

Bella nodded her head and went in for a jump, hoping not to seriously hurt them. Her future self had begged for this? 

When Bella failed to tear any limbs off of the eldest Cullen children, Caius interrupted with a growl.

"Aro, can't you see that your... prodigio, has failed yet again? Surely it was all talk," Caius said.

"Hm, I suppose. Isabella, you may resume when your in a better mood. Obviously, that's not now. Jane!" Aro commanded, and suddenly Bella fell to the ground, holding in screams.

The next thing Bella knew she was sitting up in her bed, panting. That was definitely not a preferred future either.

-

Prodigio - prodigy in Italian