Mrs. Alice and Bella Cullen

Bella once again sat down on her bed, she had gotten up to refill her water glass. Once she finished the glass she placed it on the same table, and grabbed the bottle.

With crossed fingers she took a sip, hoping it would be better than the first two, or at least the previous. Bella's eyes slowly closed as she settled into the next four hours.

Bella heard a movement from where she was laying. Did it not work? She thought. Would I have to choose between a broken marriage and being a Volturi torture weapon?

"Bella, honey, quit thinking so hard," Alice said.

Wait, Alice? Why was she sharing a bed with Alice?

"Alice? What's going on?"

Alice turned over so she was facing Bella, "Good morning to you to, Bella," Then let out a chime-like giggle, moving in for a kiss. 

She pulled back last second and flopped her head down on Bella's pillow, their heads pressed together. "Sorry, Bella! I forgot today was that day!"

"What day?" Bella asked, all different levels of confused.

"I got a vision a few days ago about past you coming to visit," said Alice, smiling.

"Oh, okay, but what's this future about? The first two have been aweful!"

"Hm, broken marriage with my brother, or a murderous gaurd in Volterra?"

Bella hummed in agreement, before asking "Wait, how did you know?"

"Because the future thing is what made this future actually happen," Alice said, happily.

"Oh,"Bella said. "So, what's up around here?"

"Oh, yeh! Okay, so, after you graduate, remind you, we've already had this conversation, so we're together, we get married, Charlie approves, of course! Then we basically move here, I change you on our honeymoon, by your request! And we live happily ever after!" Alice exclaimed.

"If we're happy, how did the other Cullens take it? What about Jasper!"

"Well, Jasper and I haven't really been together for awhile, he finds his true mate soon after we marry! Edward's true mate is actually Tanya, from the Denali Coven? The rest of them take it great! Rosalie's even happy now, for one because Lesbians can never have kids," Alice snorts," which she always wanted, and secondly, she always knew you and Edward weren't true mates."

"Are you and I true mates?"

"Of course! Oh, by the way, don't forget to tell me all about your futures, including this one! Your times almost up!"

"Okay, thanks Alice!"

Then Bella's in her bed, a faint smile gracing her lips, before she goes, "Wait, I'm a Lesbian?"