He's Real

I open my eyes to complete darkness. I feel the silky sheets wrapped around my body keeping me warm and cozy.

Wait I don't have silky sheets on the trailer, or at all actually.

I jolt upright on the bed and see this isn't my trailer or room. Where am I? Than it all comes crashing back to me. The waterfall, the Beast. Oh my god, I am gonna never see my family again. He really exists.

He isn't a story.

" You're up" says his voice, a shiver passes through me. He is sitting on a rocking chair in the corner of the room looking at me. His arms are folded and his muscles are bulging out.

" Please let me go. I didn't go anything to you. I just am camping for three days than you will never have to see me again. " I cry

He takes in a deep breath and stares at me.

" Why did you come here. Didn't you ever hear of me? The Beast?" He asked

" We didn't know if you were real. We heard stories about you. My mom doesn't believe in the Beast." I reply.

He throws his head back and chuckles. His laugh is so amazing. It's so deep and husky. It's so satisfying to hear and his smile is breathtaking.

" Sweetheart the beast is real. I am real. I have killed so many people in these woods. You made a mistake by coming here." He tells me.

I know I made a mistake. I shouldn't have gone exploring alone, or at all actually.

" Please forgive me. I will leave." I say as I get out of the bed and rush for the door.

In less than two seconds I am pinned against the door by him. His body is completely against mine. Skin to skin, toe to toe.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't ever come to the woods. Finish your trip and never come back." He leans in next to my ear and whispers

My heartbeat is going a hundred beats per minute as he is still touching me.

" I swear I won't come back. I'm sorry" I say while frantically looking around not making any eye contact.

" Look at me" he commands

I look up into his dark beautiful brown eyes.

"What's your name?" He asks

" Amaya Jones" I say to him

He nods his head.

" Amaya your so innocent, and beautiful. Stay away from me and don't come back." He warns as his slightly calloused hand brushed me cheek, putting a looker stand of hair behind my ear.

I just nod my head yes.

Slowly he leans in. Out noses touch and now we breathe the same air.

My eyes close on their own account. Than I feel his body heat no longer on me. I open my eyes and see he is backing up from me but never breaking eye contact.

" Leave now!" He shouts and his eyes turn black.

You can't see a hint of brown and his something starts to extend from his mouth.Cannies ?!

The whole room shakes and paintings fall of the walls from his powerful voice.

My eyes widen in fear and I run. I run faster than I ever have. I run out of the castle and into the woods.

Beasts Home ( castle)

As I am running I see the waterfall. From there I know my way back. I head back to the trailer as fast as I can.

He is real. I can't believe it.

I spot the trailer. I feel a presence behind me but when I turn around there is no one.

I quickly head in and lock the doors. I devour a glass of water and try to catch my breath.

" Hey honey. How was it? Find anything interesting ?" Mom asks as she sets up dinner

"Yeah mom I found a beautiful water fall" I say and oh yeah a beast that lives in an abandoned castle and I was just in his bed.

" Well that's good sweetie now go freshen up for dinner " She tells me.

I head into the bathroom and wash my face. I really need to just get this trip over with and leave.

After dinner my parents went to sleep but I just couldn't. I need to get some fresh air and clear my mind.

I grab my hoodie and head out the trailer. My dad has set up three chairs outside the trailer so we can enjoy the nature and make a campfire if we wanted. The wood was already there so I just got a match and let it burn. I sat down and enjoyed the warmth for the fire and thought about the beast.

Why did he let me go? Why didn't he just kill me? Why?

A million of questions invaded my mind. I just couldn't stop thinking about him. Every time I would close my eyes dark brown ones would stare back at me. I didn't know what to do.

As I am thinking I hear a branch snap. I quickly look around and use my flashlight to see if anyone is there. No one. Maybe it was just a squirrel or something.

Or it can be a wolf that wants to eat you.

If it was something the fire will scare it off. I sit there for a few more minutes with my eyes closed. I head inside and lay down.