Literbug

Beast looks me over I intensely as if he was checking to see if I was hurt. Like he even cares, I am nothing to him.

" How do you know his name?" He asks my with a stern look on his face. I forgot what his voice does to my body and make my knees go weak.

"I was driving and some guy came out of nowhere with a black hoodie. I hit the brakes and replacing him was this letter." I tell him as I put my hand out to hand him the letter.

He snatches it out of my hand and our hands touch. I feel electricity run up my whole arm and it must have done the same for him. Beast looks at me and we just stare into each other's eyes deeply just hoping to find something. I don't know what but just something.

My senses kick in as I snap out of his trance and I pull my hand back and look at the floor. He snaps out of it too and starts to read the letter. The more he reads the more people he looks like he is about to kill.

Ripping the paper into pieces he throws it on the ground.

"Dude!" I shout in disbelief. He didn't need to liter.

His eye snap to me in rage and I swear if I were a turtle I will be inside of my shell shaking right about now.

"Sorry" I mumble back as I play with my bracelets.

We stand there quietly, the birds fly and chirp and carry on with their life while I am waiting nervously for a reply with my heart slamming against by chest with every beat.

Finally after what seems like forever I speak up.

"What does he mean by hurt your weakness? You have none. Also why did I get the letter? And who even would be your weakness?" I let all the questions loose in one breath.

He stares at me expecting me to know but also not mad that I don't. The Hell?

"Don't worry about it." He says as if me almost dying mid process of this letter getting to me is just a walk in the park. Maybe to him but I on the other hand am furious.

" What do you fucking mean don't worry about it, I could have died when getting this letter and by the way it looked like the same man and hoodie from when I was in the car accident. I know I didn't get hit by someone else Beast. I am smart enough to know that you are hiding something and it it has to do with who ever this Sebastian is. So tell me why the fuck my life has been is complicated ever since I met you?" I shout with all my power and feel slightly light headed.

Beast looks at me with something in his eyes that I can't tell. He opens his mouth to talk when suddenly...