Enemy

Beast POV

I wake up from my sleep due to a loud crash. It wasn't close but thanks to my supernatural hearing it sounded like it is from down the street, if I lived with society. I hear crashes and accidents all the time but I had a bad feeling about this one.

I close my eyes and listen,

" Help...He-" I shootout of bed like a lightning bolt and am out of the woods.

Amaya! That's Amaya's voice. My angel, she was in the accident. My heartbeat was have a marathon while I feel my hands get colder and colder in fear.

I reach the cite of the crash, it is on a highway about three miles from the woods.

I see a black Mercedes Benz flipped over with smoke coming out the rear end of the car and the window a shattered. The bitter smell of blood mixed with vanilla hits me.

I run to the drivers side and see Amaya passed out with a huge bloody cut on her head and tiny cuts on her arms. She is wearing a crop which allows me to see some pieces of glass have also put cuts on her stomach.

I check her heart beat and feels a steady pulse. I release a breath that I didn't even know I was holding and feel as if a huge cement block was lifted off of my heart.

Gently I pull my angel out of the car. I check her body and saw that only a huge cut on her and a few cuts here and there.

Now that I know that she is fine I try to hear, smell and see who or what could have caused this accident. When I get my hands on that person they will get each limb removed say by day rotting in the dungeons starving and thirsty while bleeding out, also eyeless or tongue less depending on my mood.

There was no trace of any one or even the sound of footsteps within ten miles. No one could have gotten that far within seconds because the minute the accident happened I was here. Ten miles within a minute is impossible for any human or animal or even an alpha.

I keep looking around for any signs of something or someone and notice a paper.

I open it and I see red

'Dear Beast,
It been a long time friend. I have been looking for a weakness of yours for years but could find any. You really are the Beast. So cold hearted and cruel. Never even looked twice in a girls direction and never hesitated to kill. Than she came, what a beauty she is. She is your weakness. Hope you got your warning. I'm coming for you old friend, and I am gonna bring hell. Keep her safe. Would be a shame to see her get hurt....again.

Till next time '

Only one person would go through all this to hurt me. And I know exactly who. Once a friend now enemy.