Meaningless Halls

" Move in with me"

I feel my heart freeze and my mind go blank. I can't move in, or can I? I know I love him but it just doesn't feel like I should.

" I-I don't know" I quietly say as I pull my head back and sit up from our little cuddling position.

" You live alone Amaya, I need to be with you at all times and keep you safe. We can live here together. This castle feels lonely. All these rooms and dining halls mean nothing if I can't make memories in these halls with you." He says as he also sits up and turns to look at me.

I know how he feels. Without my parents in my house it feels so hallow. A home is not home without the people you love most. He had spent so many years alone in the castle.

I take a deep breath and open my mouth to speak. What comes out next will effect my life majorly.

" Fine. I will move in with you" I smile as I finish the sentence. I see fireworks in Xavier's eyes and he smiles from ear to ear.

I am taken back. His smile is so amazing . The happiness on his face is breathtakingly beautiful. I wrap my around him as his arms tighten around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I lean back and look into his captivating eyes. Our smiles slowly fade as we look back from each other's eyes to lips. It feels as if the whole world has stopped and so has time. Only us two matter in this moment.

Xavier leans forward and his warm red lips touch mine. I feel electricity flow through my veins. He sucks my lips and pulls my bottom lip with his teeth.

I feel him flipping is over into the bed with on top. His lips are back on mine and this time wanting more. I feel his tongue lick the seam of my lips as he asked for permission. I happily oblige and let him.

His tongue invades my mouth, touching and tasting every crevice. I tangle my fingers through his thick black silky hair. His chest vibrates as he growls in a approval.

My legs wrap them selves around his waist and he pushes into my body more as our lips are still molded together.

Xavier pulls back only to attack my neck and suck my skin. Pleasure explodes through my body and my back arches up when he sucks the juncture between my neck and shoulder. A moan escaped my mouth and it encourages Xavier more.

I grab his hair and guide his head back to mine and smash my lips against his. I roll us over to I am on top and his hands travel down my mid back to my butt. His hands squeezes my butt and molds me into his body more.

After continuous making out for about fifteen minutes we pull away. Our chest rising and falling with each deep breath. We may flat on our back with our heads turned smiling at each other.

Deciding to break the silence I roll back on top of him and his hands on my waist keep me still on top. I quickly peck his lips and look into his eyes.

" You need to meet my family. I can introduce you as my boyfriend and tell them we are moving in next week." I say

" Fine" he replies with a little smile and I smile back. Than I remember that I need to go find my black bikini for tomorrow and pack my bag for the trip.

" Okay now help me find my black bikini. I need it for my trip for University." I see his smile drop and a bit of anger fill his eyes.

" You are not wearing something that exposing in front of other males. I will scratch there eyes out." At the end all but growls.

" What am I supposed to wear than? A nun outfit?" I say and roll my eyes.  He looks like he is actually considering the idea.

" Fine with me"

" Not with me though, I am wearing it wether you like it or not. " I say back in my most serious tone. I try to push my self of off him to get out of bed and actually find it but instead I struggle and am pulled right back down.

" We will see. I am gonna be there too than, make sure no boy looks at you." Xavier tells me and I just nod my head. I know I will never win this argument.

Sorry for a late update but I have been caught up in school work since it is ending and final grades need to be put in. It is also 90 degrees where I am and I might melt.

READ THIS !!!!
1.) i will not add any more characters to this story and Xavier will not go into society and stuff like that. I want this to stay as a legit beauty and beast theme . Only them and few family members but main setting is the castle.

2.) I have a surprise for you humans tomorrow so keep an eye out for it.

⚜️eXs⚜️