Dark Skys

3 Days Later...

The rain is pouring down on me as I lay the last two roses on each of the graves. Above me thunder crackles and lighting brightens up the dark skys. I stand up from the ground and look around me. People from my parents work, neighbors, friends and family sorround me. Each with a diffrent look of sarrow, sympothy and sadness on their faces.

Everyone is in black and holding thier umbrellas as they look at me. Some crying and others here just for the sake of showing up. I look next to me and see Micheal standing with me,his umbrella sheilding me from the brutal rain.

I walk through the crowds of people. I get multiple hugs and words somewhere between the lines of "Sorry for your loss" or " It will get better". I no longer even pay attention as my mind is far far from paying attention to their words of wisdom and comfort.

Finally people start to leave the cemetary and my aunt and uncle see them off. Micheal stays with me, as always. He has been holding my hand every step of the way. He needs rest and so do his parents. They have done more than enough for me.

" Thank you so much for everything. Please go back home and get rest. I just need time to myself over here and I can take my car back. Dont worry about me and just go rest." I tell them with confidence.

All three look hesitant but nod their heads and go. I had to push Micheal to go with them. They drive away and I walk over to the bench to the left of my parents graves and sit. The rain keeps falling and I closemy umbrella. I dont ever care about getting wet from the rain, I never did actually. I found it to be so refreshing and nice.

I close my eyes and let the rain pour. I'm soaking but I dont care. This is my final goodbye to my parents. They would want me to live my life and move on, that it what I am going to do.

Today I will close this chapter of my life and move on because my mom once told me that no matter what happens, life goes on.

Letting all my sadness out at once I cry. I feel the warmth of my tears even in the rain.

"Amaya" says a deep familair voice. I open my eyes and see Beast.

He is standing there drenched with his black shirt and pants. His wet shirt sticking to his muscles and torso. Beast looks so broken, why?

I just stare at him without saying a word. Why is he even here? To tell me I mean nothing?

Slowly he takes steps towards me and the puddles make noise under his heavy steps. Water splashes everywhere but it doesn't faze him.

I stand up ready to leave, I can't deal with him right now. I need to clear my mind. As I walk away, I feel my arm being held onto with a big warm hand and soon I am crashed into his chest.

Our noses touching and raindrops running down our noses and drilling for our hair as we stand there looking into each other's eyes. His eyes are the color of chocolate.

I put my head on his chest and just keep it there. He wraps his big arms around me and my body fills with heat.

" I'm so sorry" he says as he runs an arm up and own my back.

" Why? You didn't kill them. You didn't even know them." I ask with no emotion.

" Sebastian killed them, that's what he meant when in the letter he wrote than he can hurt my weakness without even touching." He explains to me as my mind is trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

" What? Why am I involved in this?" I pull back and ask as his arms are still around me like a steel cage. I search his face for answers.

" Amaya, don't you get it?" He asks as if I was supposed to know the answer.

" Wh-What Beast, just tell me." I tell him as I stare into his eyes but it comes out as a whisper as the rains drowns my voice out.

What he tells me next changes my life...