Epilogue

It breaks my heart to end this story and end Amaya and Xavier's but all good things must come to an end❤️☹️ Do not worry doh. Tomorrow I am releasing the first few chapters of my new story " Chained Hearts" I am going to release the intro today though.

Thank you guys so much for the support and love and making this story beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I never imagined this story to be so big yet it is #33 in romance ❤️😭

Goodbye Amaya and Xavier ❤️😘

" Dad, Madison pulled my hair!" shouts my little five year old son Mason. His twin sister and him have been fighting for the past hour.

" Madison, you can not pull your brothers hair" Says my gorgeous wife. She walks into the living room with an innocent looking Madison on her hip.

" He touched my toys!" shouts my little girl and Mason growls at her. They take that part after me as Madison growls back and both of their green eyes blaze in anger and light up.

" Oh god, I can not do this again." says Amaya exhausted as she sets Madison down.

" What do you mean again?" I ask her as I walk over to her and peck her lips.

" Well, let's say we have another bun in the oven." As soon as this words leave her mouth a smile comes over my face and I pick her up and spin her around in joy.

" I love you Amaya Marie Jones"

" I love you Xavier Knight Collins"

And that my friends is how the beauty tamed the beast and the beast claimed the beauty.