Field Trip

Today is the day of my trip and I am getting ready to go. I came home last night with Xavier to get my stuff ready, he keeps warning me not to wear anything revealing and I roll my eyes everytime.

I am standing in my room looking for my sunscreen but can not find it. I remember putting it in my bathroom vanity. I walk over to my vanity and my eyes land on Xavier, who is laying on my bed with his eyes closed. I smile and reach my bathroom.

I spot my sunscreen and put it in my black Nike duffle bag along with my black two piece which I had to sneak in without Xavier seeing it. I also have packed a bralette and white tank top with jeans to wear later and towel, ofcource.

I am done packing and am ready to go. I have to meet my class at the beach in about an hour an a half. I slowly walk over to a sleeping Xavier and poke his cheek. He stirrs a little, I poke him again and this time he grabs my wrist and has me pinned beneath him. I little shriek comes past my lips.

" Uhhh, morning? " I say with a shrug and nervous smile.

" I have to take you to the beach, don't I? " He questions with an annoyed look. I nod my head and he kisses my cheek as he gets off of me so I can get up.  I grab my bag and head down the stairs but as I go I feel a little bit of weight on my heart. I miss my parents.

I did not notice that I was standing on the middle of the steps until Xavier put his hand on my shoulder,leaving a kiss there. " I know you miss them, it will be alright" he says as we head out the door and into my car.

Xavier is driving and I am sititng in the passengers side. As we drive I look at my window and just think about how life would be if I had never met him. After a few minutes I feel my hand being covered with Xaviers who places a kiss on my knuckles. I smile and look back out my window.

Slowly the beach comes into view and Xavier pulls over.

" I am going to have to drop you off over here, you can drive the last few blocks. No one can see me. I saw some werewolves from here that are under my ruling. I do not want them to see me."

" Okay, thank you"

" Stay away from boys unless you want me to drop some dead bodies. I will get you when your trip is over.  Stay safe and have fun" he says as he kisses my lips. I smile and nod. In a second he is gone. I crawl over to the drivers seat and drive my way to the beach. 

I see kids running around and making sand castles. I remember those good old days.

I reach in about two minutes and park my car and grab my bag from the back trunk. After changing into my bikini and putting sunscreen on, I see my class and run over to them.

" You guys can grab some snorkalingmaks and head into the water and explore. Remember what you see becuase I want a report on this by the end of this month. Also drop of your bags next to me since I am not getting wet." My professor shouts to the students.

Everyone groans when he talks about the essay including me.

" You would think that we came here to just enjoy" says a voice from my left that startles me. I look over and see Jason. He is a big player with big charms. His electric blue eyes and sandy blond hair with jawline pulls girls in like a magnet.

" Yeah" I reply and walk over to get my snorkling gear and drop off my bag.

" You are not much of a talker, are you?" I hear Jason again as he also gets his gear. Either he is trying to be nice or to get into my pants.

"Nah. I gotta go but see you later" with that I leave. I put my feet in the warm water and dive in with my hair in a ponytail. The water feels so nice on my bare skin. I look around and see fishes of all diffrent colors, shapes and sizes swimming around with their groups.

I swim further and see even more. I do not even need to go back up for air because I have a pipe in my mouth that has an opening on the other end that is sticking out of the water allowing me to breath.

I feel little fishes swim past me and glide against me skin. I smile inside. The variou scolored corlas flow in the water with clown fishes swimming in and out. This looks exactly like the beginning of Nemo.

After swimming with the fishes a little bit longer I swim back to shore. Over there I see nearly all my class members. I also notice the sun has nearly completely gone down leaving the sky a shade of dake blue.

I grab my bag and head into the restrooms to chnage. I change into my clothes and realize the sides of my laced bralette show, my bad. I head back to my group and a tan arms gets placed around my shoulders.

I look up and see Jason. Immediatley I pull his arms off of me.

" You are not like the others, I like you Amaya Jones" He says with a smile.

" Look buddy, I am taken." I explain. He pulls me behind a store and puts me against the wall.

" Well, that is okay. I can still get a kiss" he says as my eyes widen and I try to push him. My efforts fail as he leans in and our lips nearly touch.

" Get the fuck off of her! Now!" A deep animalistic voices roars out. I  look to my side and see a fuming Xavier.

Oh no.

Fun fact: I call my principal my best friend. Like when he walks down the hall I shout hey best friend and today she actually said hey best friend back!!

Anyway comment down where you guys a from 😝

⚜️eXs⚜️