Part 8 - Party Monster

Plucked, waxed, polished and shone to perfection. The torture finally ended. Bex called this a makeover but it was blown out of proportions and unnecessarily long. She spun me around by my shoulders. "Done, and you're my best masterpiece yet." She beamed, looking at me in the mirror over my shoulder.

Wow, look at you hawt stuff. Miss Priss fluttered her lashes.

It had been a long time since I had been this dolled up, and Bex had delved very deep into the darkest corners of my closet, but I am impressed.

Bex kept my makeup light and natural, only accentuating my long lashes and lips with a glimmering red to match my red glitter heels. My dress was white and skin tight with a plunging neckline, but Bex added a black leather jacket to tone down the sexy.

"So what do you think?" she jumped on the spot clapping her hands like a kid.

I love it. "It's okay," I said giving her a reserved smile.

She eyed me sternly. "I need to go get dressed, don't you dare ruin this," she warned, motioning to me in general with a large circular wave of her hands.

"I'm not a child," I huffed at her remark, making my way to the kitchen.

She leaped to intercept me. "Don't you dare go into the kitchen with that white dress," she pushed me back and down onto the sofa, "you always make a mess in there." She started backing away slowly holding her hands out to me. "Stay," she said like I was some dog.

I glared at her and crossed my hands over my chest. "Oh, that's good, you should do that tonight when we meet some cute boys," she said with a smile.

I pulled a weird face at her "Do what?" I asked.

"The crossing your arms thing, it makes your boobs look good just don't pull that face, or do, whatever, it's not like they would be looking at your face anyway," she said still backing away, she knew she was on thin ice.

"Good grief, Rebecca, why are you always in the gutter?" I yelled throwing a scatter cushion at her.

She squealed like a pig, spun around and made a dash for her room laughing all the way. I sat waiting in the spot she left me in, like a good girl.

I am bored. Miss Priss huffed.

I sighed in agreement but didn't want to risk getting up. My thoughts started to drift and out of curiosity I crossed my arms and stared down at my boobs.

Miss Priss shrugged, she was right the girls do look good.

And then, I lifted my butt off the sofa and sashayed to the mirror. I spent a good few minutes making duck faces and checking myself out before it hit me square in the chest.

What am I thinking? I can't go out like this. I will draw too much attention to myself and I don't know if I can deal with all the drama, the catty stares or the pesky men.