where am I ?

Sarah's perspective
   When I finally got the courage to open my eyes I saw that I was laying on a cave floor I was covered in a blanket I sat up and whispered "where am I" to my self then a deep voice said "your awake!" Causing me to jump up and move backwards toward the cave wall I said "who are you? Where am I?" The voice said "calm down miss you fell and I caught you my name is Rieno knight of Phantasma." I said "OK my name is Sarah thank you for saving my life but I should probably get back so I can let Jareth know I'm alive and That I regret leaving him and that was why I was crying on the bridge gods of Olympus poor Jareth." Then Rieno stepped forward and said "well I'll take you back to where you came from after your meeting with my queen if all goes well." I said "OK let's get going because if I'm right and Jareth hurts him self you're gonna pay" then I walked out of the cave Rieno fallowed then he asked "who's this Jareth person and why do you care so much about him?" I said "he's an old friend and that is all that you need to know about him" the rest of the trip to his queen's castle was silent when we got there he lead me to wherever the meeting was he opened the door and said "Sarah is here to see you your majesty " she said "come on in "  I fallowed him into the room then he said "Sarah meet queen Yuma of Phantasma" I said "nice to meet you your majesty" then I bowed she said "nice to meet you Sarah" I stood up strait and replied "so your majesty what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" She said "Rieno said that you were crying on the bridge and something scared you and you fell and that he sensed a powerful presence and that's how he knew that you fell so we were wondering what's going on" I said " well I have no Idea about the powerful presence but I was crying on the bridge because I was rushed with guilt and Jareth appeared behind me and put his hand on my shoulder and I freaked out and the next thing I know I'm falling then I woke up in a cave then we headed here to meet with you." Then Rieno said " show me your left wrist." I said "OK " and I showed him arm he grabbed a piece of paper and drew a strange symbol then he asked "where did you get that tattoo" I asked "what  tattoo? He showed me the drawing I took a step back and said "that symbol was on Jareth's necklace why can't I see it?" Then Rieno asked "have you ever been to the goblin kingdom?" I said "yes I wished away my baby brother and defeated the labyrinth to save him but I left Jareth in the process and I sincerely regret saying you have no power over me" Rieno said "you fell in love with Jareth the goblin king" I said "yes but that doesn't matter anymore because he probably thinks I'm dead." They both look at me like I'm some kicked puppy so I said "can I please go back to the bridge or better yet take me to the goblin kingdom so I can tell him how I feel and that I'm not dead" Queen Yuma said "Rieno and I will escort you to the goblin kingdom just give us a day to get all the affairs and supplies in order then we will take you to the goblin kingdom" I said "thank you your majesty."...