Your Star

"I cant see you star the mechanical lights of [this world] Lisbon  frightened it away and I'm alone now" -evanescence (Your Star)

Jareth's Perspective

                 After telling Sarah's friends about her passing I excused them to go do whatever it is they do then I sat in my room sobbing and apologizing to her even though I know she cant hear me but in the back of my mind I can almost hear her voice saying that it's not my fault. and pert of me wants to believe it but I can't I watched her fall to her death powerless to stop her from falling off that cursed bridge I cried for along time the next thing I knew I was being woken up by one of my goblins saying that Hoggle,  Ludo, and Sir Didymus wanted to see me so I told the goblin to bring them here because I no longer had the energy to move a few minutes later the goblin returned with Sarah's friends Hoggle was the first to speak he said " I was talking to some messengers from Phantasma and they said that a girl that fit Sarah's description was brought to Phantasma after Rieno saw her crying on marry's bridge in the above ground and a few days later: the girl, Queen Yuma, Rieno, and the Queen's three knights set off heading this way" I said "why should I care?" then Sir Didymus stepped forward and answered " this might mean that Rieno had seen Lady Sarah after you scared her unintentionally and saved her and she might not be dead after all." I wanted with all my heart to believe the news but everyone in the underground knows how much I loved Sarah so they'd just hire a girl who looked like Sarah to get into the goblin kingdom to kill me and take my throne but some thing told me to wait and see then I said "well if it's true we'll have to wait and see " I could hear the brokenness in my voice then Ludo came over and pulled me into a hug and said " kingy sad. kingy miss Sawah." he was trying to cheer me up so I hugged him back he was always a lovable creature and he always tried to make people feel better then he let go and for the first time in days I stood on my own two feet I tried not to let myself get my hopes up but my heart wouldn't listen to me then Hoggle said "we will let you know if they show up. then they left me to my thoughts...