Returning to the Goblin Kingdom

"Hold on my dear I'm coming home"- Falling in Reverse (coming home) 

Sarah's perspective 

                Rieno talked all day about my experiences in the labyrinth until we made it to the outer most wall of the labyrinth were we set up camp. Rieno and Yuma had one tent and Yuma's three knights each had their own tent then I had my own tent I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I dreamed  that I was standing in front of the spirit of the labyrinth she said "oh thank goodness you are here I wanted to tell you that I had Hoggle tell Jareth that you might be alive and that I will sent you and your friends strait to the door guard who I will tell to open the right door no questions asked and that will lead you straight to the castle beyond the goblin city ." then I asked "what about the trap door to the oubliette " she replied "I wont open the trap door this time." I said "thank you for all the help great spirit of the labyrinth" she said "if you would like you can call me Rynn Lady Sarah." I replied "I would like that a lot thank you Rynn." then I woke up to Rieno shaking my arm he said " it's time for us to head into the labyrinth hope fully we will make it through it in a day." I said "Rynn said that she would lead us to the path that goes straight to the goblin city so it wont take that long." he asked "who's Rynn" I said "the spirit of the labyrinth she said I can call her Rynn." then we headed into the labyrinth and the only person I needed to save was Jareth the goblin king...