Jareth's love

"leave behind your wanton ways I want to learn to love and kind Cause you are all I've ever longed for " -the wolf by Mumford and sons.

Jareth's perspective 

                I asked "if you really are Sarah then what is the last thing I said to you after you defeated the labyrinth?" she answered " Sarah beware I have been generous up until now but I can be cruel ... everything! everything that you wanted I have done you asked that the child be taken I took him you cowered before me I was frightening I have reordered time I have turned the world upside down and I have done it all for you! I'm exhausted from living up to your expectations of me isn't that generous? ... Stop! Wait! Look Sarah. Look at what I'm offering you. Your dreams. ... I ask for so little. Just let me rule you, and you can have everything that you want ... just fear me love me do as I say I will be your slave." then I rushed to her and pulled her into a hug  I held her in my arms and cried in the crook of her neck and she whispered "it's OK Jareth you didn't kill me  then after I regained composure I lifted her chin and I kissed her  and she actually kissed me back then Rieno cleared his throat then we pulled away from each other and I said "Thank you for saving her Rieno and thank you for bringing her back to me Queen Yuma." and they replied " your welcome King Jareth  but we do have one question why did you mark her?  That  could've gotten her killed if one of your enemies found her in the aboveground." I said "I don't remember marking her" then she said "Rynn did it because of Jareth's love for me." then I asked "who's Rynn?" She said "the spirit of the labyrinth oh  and we don't have much time before the traitors who are going to kill Jareth and I get here so we need to be ready" her voice was hard  then I summoned two crystal and used them to arm Sarah and I then I summoned five more  crystals to arm the others then one of my wall guards informed me that there are three traitors and they are heading for the castle then a while later they finally made their way to my throne room when they entered Sarah stepped in front of everyone and said " hello sirs but we are kind of in the middle of some thing so you'll have to come back later."  Then the tallest one said " You have no right to tell us to leave whore." I stepped forward and was about to say some thing when Sarah stopped me by saying "I am Sarah Estella Williams the labyrinth's champion and have been marked with the mark of the goblin kingdom by the spirit of the labyrinth I have every right to tell you to get the Hades out of here before I let Jareth kill you in the most inhumane way he can think of for calling me a whore." they stood there dumbstruck for a minute then the tall one  said " well Lady Sarah are you ready to die." she calmly said " yes are you?" then she grabbed her bow and notched an arrow in three seconds then she aimed it at the tall one.  A deadly calm expression on her face then she let the arrow fly and I washed as it hit the tall one right in between the eyes then the bald one pulled a crossbow out  and loaded it aiming directly for Sarah's heart then he said " You killed my brother prepare to die lady Sarah." then I threw a crystal at them to fall on the ground unconscious then I ordered my guards to take them to them dungeon and to dispose of the dead one in the bog of eternal stench. then I asked "Sarah why did you say that you are ready to die?" then Rieno asked "does it have any thing to do with the marks on your wrist?" she said" yes it does have to do with the marks but the reason is because I have been ready to die since I left the labyrinth and that's why the marks are there it is also why I was crying on the bridge because I didn't know that Jareth loved me before I left the labyrinth and I didn't know I loved him before I left him and that knowledge killed me ." then I said "can I see the marks."  then she showed me her wrist that didn't have the mark of the goblin kingdom on it  and I saw that she had scars that spelled out my name and a bunch of scars across her wrist  then her whole body shook as she cried then I pulled her to my chest  and whispered " It's OK I'm here now " after a while I noticed that she was asleep so I had a few of my goblins lead the others to their rooms then I picked Sarah bridal style and carried her to my bedroom and laid her on my bed and I pulled my chair over next to the bed and then fell asleep in it ...