YAY BROMANCE AF

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" roared Erik at his sleeping friend. Nadir peacefully opened and yawned. "I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU! I JUST KILLED THREE DUDES AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH!"

"Why can't you do it for once?" Nadir asked, rolling his eyes. "I mean you are the Phantom aren't ya?"

"I thought we had an agreement. I kill, you clean," Erik insisted. Nadir looked tired, but he still stood up and followed his friend into the dark park.

On the way he remembered how he met Christine. "Oh right I totally forgot to tell you, Christine stopped by," he said.

"I know," told him Erik, monotonously.

"But don't worry, I whooshed her away," Nadir reassured his friend.

"Nadir -"

"And hopefully she took the hint and will not return," said Nadir proud of himself for doing the right thing for once.

"Nadir, I know she was there I brought her there myself," Erik told him.

Nadir looked at him, seriously doubting what he just said. "Nah, you didn't," he decided at last.

"Uhm... Yes? Yes, I did," Erik insisted. The sneaky Persian was probably the only person who could truly confuse even the mighty Phantom.

"Naaaaaaah! You told me you wanted distance!" Nadir started walking down the park, whistling a joyful melody as he picked up the bodies and started dragging them away, causing Erik to facepalm.

IDEK WHAT THIS IS FORGIVE ME