SHIT

Raoul waited for Christine to exit the room. Once she has turned around the corner and he was sure she left he sneaked into the room. The Phantom was sitting behind a piano, not noticing his guest. He was playing a nice catchy song, but Raoul wasn't that much into music, so he wasn't distracted by it.

He slowly and carefully, trying to not make a sound, pulled a dagger out. Then he started walking towards Erik. Step by step. Two steps away from the masked man, the floor creaked* is that correct?*

Im sorry i cant really write fights this is gonna be awful

Erik turned around and Raoul attacked. Luckily, Erik ducked down, so the knife soared above him. Raoul groaned and jumped towards him, attacking him once again.

////

Christine looked for Gustave and found him backstage, observing the rehearsal. "Psh! Gustave!" she quietly called for him, careful not to disturb Mister Nadir while speaking.

Gustave turned around. He saw his mother and gracefully hopped to her. "I have good news, Gustave!" she told him, took his hand and led him out.

"Really? What is it?" Gustave asked curiously.

"Right after the concert, we're going home! And I talked to Mr Y to move the date as soon as possible!"

"When's it gonna be?" asked Gustave, not exactly jumping with joy, which Christine noticed.

"In 3 days," she told him. "We should go and pack."

Gustave had mixed feelings. Not sure which one was stronger - the sadness he felt for leaving this place, or the joy of coming home - he just nodded obediently and followed his mother, as she led him through a maze of corridors.

Soon they stepped into one, Christine was very familiar with. She slowed down, hoping she could hear the music coming from the third room on the right. If everything goes by his plans, this are going to be the last three days she'll spend with him. However instead of music, there were loud, throat-cutting screams. With the volume it was hard to hear exactly what they were screaming, but she did hear a 'kill,' 'freak' and 'I' and she quickly got an idea of what was going on.

"Momma?" Gustave asked. "What's that?" His face was white as pure snow.

Christine was hesitating. "I d-don't know..." She stood there, frozen, starring at the door, trying to think of what to do.

"Well why don't you check?" Gustave asked with his innocent child face.

Christine jumped towards the door, not even caring how what was going on behind the door might effect her son.

She opened them and saw her husband and the love of her life, both beaten up. Erik was the first to notice her. He stood there, their eyes locked, catching his breath as Raoul jumped at him from behind. Erik gave Christine a small smile, but then his mouth fell open and blood poured his white blouse, as Raoul impaled his shoulder.

Everything that followed happened so fast. Gustave yelled, Christine ran to Erik, pressing her hands on his wounded shoulder, Raoul realized what he'd done collapsed on the floor with his jaw dropped. Then Gustave saw who stabbed Mr Y and started crying.

"Gustave! Get help!" Christine yelled to her son, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry," Raoul stuttered. It wasn't very clear if he was apologizing to Christine or Erik. He crawled to them and looked up at his wife. "Christine... How can I help?"

Christine motioned to the door. "Get out," she said, her voice breaking at the middle. As Raoul slowly walked out, she clutched to Erik harder and started sobbing. She was hugging her, her tears were streaming down his face.

"You'll live," she kept repeating, pressing soft kisses on his cheek.

And he did.

Soon, Gustave returned with Madame Giry and a few healers. They took Erik somewhere private and a few moments later, Nadir came running in, shouting, "WHAT DID I MISS?!"

The next day, Raoul came to the hotel room, apologizing to Christine. "Meg told me that she saw you kissing and I couldn't bare the thought of him forcing you to do something uncomfortable!" When Christine found that out, she wasn't mad anymore. She was kind of flattered, that Raoul would kill a guy for kissing her. At the same time she was kind of heart broken that it was Erik and that they are going to have to say something to Gustave.

But overall, she was happy, because if she won't spend the rest of her life with a man she loves, at least she'll spend it with a man who loves her.

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT I KINDA GOT MYSELF IN THE MISS SAIGON FANDOM AND I SPENT THESE LAST FEW DAYS CRYING OVER IT AND FORGOT TO WRITE THIS BUT LUCKILY I HAVE PRE-WRITTEN A FEW CHAPTERS ALSO I REALLY REALLY RECOMMEND WATCHING MISS SAIGON IF YOU NEVER SEEN IT YET CUZ ITS AMAZING ALSO IF YOU HAVE WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT I AM VERY CURIOUS TO FIND OTHER'S OPINIONS ON THE SHOW YAY HAVE A GOOD WEEK