WOW WHAT

A day before the performance, Erik had told the theatre that it was rescheduled, due to a new director, who will re-make the entire show as he pleases. Then he introduced Nadir Khan, who has masterfully been avoiding Christine ever since.

Quite like Erik.

Christine was starting to hate her life more and more with every day. Raoul was impatient and wanted to leave this town and she wanted to leave him. But she didn't, for Gustave's sake and for the sake of her soul who had once promised Raoul's that she was to stay true to him forever. But for the sake of her heart all she wanted was to sing for her Angel. Well, she wanted more, of course, but that was the beginning. She had hoped her singing would bring back memories, but now that the performance was rescheduled, she'll have to wait.

She knew what she had to do. She walked straight towards him, grabbed his hand, stood on her toes and whispered, "Private practice!" into his ear. She pulled him behind her into their 'classroom'.

She pushed him into the chair in front of the piano. "Play," she ordered.

He seemed hesitant, not knowing what to play, but then his fingers started playing the melody by themselves and his mind took a rest. After a few moments of pure music he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Christine asked.

"Christine," he started. "Have you ever sang this to Gustave?"

She was very confused as he forgot to mention that Gustave knew how to play it. "No," she said, her voice pretty confident.

"Then how does he know it?" Erik said, his voice growing louder.

"He does?" Christine asked, but she wasn't good at lying. Acting and lying were totally different things, especially if you're lying to the Phantom.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" he threatened her.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't tell you..." she stuttered, shaking in terror.

"Why not?" he asked, acting completely oblivious.

"Well because you'd be offended!"

"Why would I?" he asked, still acting oblivious.

"Because I was singing our song to Raoul's child!"

And then it hit him again. He kept forgetting who was the father. The little boy reminded him of his mother so much that his father seemed meaningless. His next words were spoken very clearly and quietly. "Why did you?" he asked.

This time, Christine was hesitating. "Because..."

"Why did you?" Erik asked again. "How dare you betray me like this?! How dare you sing to his son? Our song! Christine... Why?" He was basically screaming at her and it terrified her. She was shaking up and her eyes were tearing up, as she realized what she has to do.

Her voice was quiet, one had to listen carefully to hear what she said. "Because he's not his..."

OOOOOOO CLIFFIE JK WE ALL ALREADY KNEW THAT GAHAHAHAH